Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which software to use for film making?

I've been using Cyberlink PowerDirector for years. It can be simple for beginners but also has plenty of depth as you gain experience. I really like its speed, even when handling 4K video.
I was wondering when somebody would get to Cyberlink PowerDirector, I have never heard of any of the others, but use Cyberlink PowerDirector all the time......works great for me, even if I haven't mastered all the things it can do....

Reactions: Rubik
Pilgrim 23, If you use Windows, you may want to consider Pinnacle Studio 21 that is now sold by Corel. I edit and author video with it to various media including Blu-Ray DVDs.

Reactions: pjlavell
I was wondering when somebody would get to Cyberlink PowerDirector, I have never heard of any of the others, but use Cyberlink PowerDirector all the time......works great for me, even if I haven't mastered all the things it can do....
I use PowerDirector most of the time. I'm still at the bottom of the learning curve. Jeff Sibelius, a member of this group, has started a series of tutorials on Youtube that are very good.
Jeff Sibelius - PowerDirector 16

Reactions: Rubik
I use a MacbookPro.
But might buy another mac purely for this sort of stuff

wooooow! just looked on pix4d and if you want all their 3d modeling packages it $77000 dollars...yes seventy seven thousand dollars, WTF! just go on their website and add it all up, i think you would have to be doing 2 million a year in drone survey's to warrant spending that.

wooooow! just looked on pix4d and if you want all their 3d modeling packages it $77000 dollars...yes seventy seven thousand dollars, WTF! just go on their website and add it all up, i think you would have to be doing 2 million a year in drone survey's to warrant spending that.

ummmmmmmmmmmm You should look better or change your glasses :p:p:p

The Pix4D Mapper version includes all the others. That instead of going for the big version, you want to go for one in particular? Well, that one, don't add up the amount of all those ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt