Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who wants to see some unprocessed E30Z 30x zoom camera photos?

Reaction score
Hi,

we published another article, this time with some raw materials from the new E30Z. You can take a look here: 30x ZOOM NOWEJ KAMERY YUNEEC E30Z - ZOBACZ NASZE ZDJĘCIA Sorry, it's all in Polish, but basically the idea is that the zoomed out and zoomed in photos are taken from the same spot, so that you can see just how much zoomin is going on.

Let me know what you think about this or what else would you like to see.

Wow this camera is way better than I expected. I was already surprised when I saw the first videos. I am wondering how they managed to get the images that stable. Even the V18 camera was a little shaky sometimes.

Does it need to be 30x zoom for inspections? I would prefer to have say, 10x with a bigger sensor--resolution at somehow more reasonable price rather than 30x. I believe that apart from rare instances inspection missions does not need to be flown from that far to make 30x zoom really a must.

Reactions: arruntus
Does it need to be 30x zoom for inspections? I would prefer to have say, 10x with a bigger sensor--resolution at somehow more reasonable price rather than 30x. I believe that apart from rare instances inspection missions does not need to be flown from that far to make 30x zoom really a must.

Depends on what is being inspected, perhaps!

Subject allows getting a craft close enough, not as much zoom needed. Something else, more at risk, may need a greater buffer.

Again, the necessary tools for the job at hand dictate the need.

Jeff

Reactions: Mike Irish
Bonjour
Je possède cette caméra depuis janvier 2020
Comment décharger la nouvelle version de cette caméra?
Peux-t-on décharger le fichier directement sur la caméra ???
D'avance je vous remercie pour vos réponses

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11