Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why do threads keep getting closed at the whims of the admins on this site?

Reaction score
The 2 threads about new stuff at CES were going good, yes they had some off topic things going on but nothing big and then out of left field they are closed. :confused: I just do not under stand the power trip of the admins.
Do not bother blocking my account AGAIN as I'm going to delete it.

Personally I'm glad they police this forum. It used to be so clique-ish and out of control. Bashing was rampant as was bullying. No respect for others on this board. Even if you stated "facts" or your personal experience with a Yuneec product you were bashed or labeled a "DJI Fanboy", troll, or something like that.

Posts on FB are more polite because most people don't typically hide behind the anonymity of a "user tag" or "screen name"...

Keep up the good work Mods!

Cannot figure it out so please just close my account, FACEBOOK and RC GROUPS are much better!!!
Understand your issues with admins and other hall monitors. At least here you can get away with a swear word or two. The nazi PC police over at RC Groups have suspended my account on numerous occasions over the years for even posting "shell" swear words like cluster f**k, and they have gotten even worse over the last 3 years or so. Very frustrating.

Haven't been suspended over there yet but I've been in a 3-4 point penalty box for over a year:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't been suspended over there yet but I've been in a 3-4 point penalty box for over a year:)
Ah yes, their lamer penalty point system. They took away the ability to display my meme next to my username months ago. All because I offended the almighty admin with a "*******." I then logged in under one of my Anonymous accounts and spent a few days berating the head admin directly.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall watching him leaning over his keyboard trying to ban me only to find...he couldn't.;)

Edit: I see one of the lamer "moderators" lifted out my god@#%am here too. Pretty pathetic, boys.

Last edited:
Trust me, they can, and make it a life time ban while they're at it. Perhaps a TOR type browser could prevent it but those bring problems of their own with government scrutiny. Get under Jim Bourke's skin just right and it WILL happen. I was the original Silversurfer and Tired Old Man at FG and RCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me, they can, and make it a life time ban while they're at it. Perhaps a TOR type browser could prevent it but those bring problems of their own with government scrutiny. Get under Jim Bourke's skin just right and it WILL happen. I was the original Silversurfer and Tired Old Man at FG and RCU.
Well not me. You see, my colleagues and I pretty much hung the sword of Damacles over his head to get him to STFU and calm down. He hasn't bothered me (us) ever since.

Most likely it was a duplicate topic which is not allowed. The mods will close newer post and leave the original post on a topic. No one want to wade through the same topics over & over... it is much better for everyone to have one thread.

If any member sees a problem or has a question, please PM a staff member to help you. Threads like this (in the wrong location) is not the proper way to handle it.

@JohnL just an FYI, the rules here do not allow foul language here either as we are a family friendly forum. Ya must of got lucky! ;)
Take a look here - Community Rules

Thanks!

@JohnL just an FYI, the rules here do not allow foul language here either as we are a family friendly forum. Ya must of got lucky! ;)
Take a look here - Community Rules
Thanks!
LOL! I've never met a "family" that didn't swear. Some are worse than others, and my swearing-while-communicating is mild IMHO. This is an American thing without a doubt. Here in Spain there are no such rules on ANY of the forums I follow, because it's just not considered a big deal (same goes for my German and French friends as well). It's just normal communication. Just calling it as I see it, Mr. Admin man.

LOL! I've never met a "family" that didn't swear. Some are worse than others, and my swearing-while-communicating is mild IMHO. This is an American thing without a doubt. Here in Spain there are no such rules on ANY of the forums I follow, because it's just not considered a big deal (same goes for my German and French friends as well). It's just normal communication. Just calling it as I see it, Mr. Admin man.
Your not saying America is to PC are ya? :D:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33