Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi the breeze k4

Reaction score
Cannot connect to my samsung J3 6 2016. Any advice? Just got this drone and trying fly it no WiFi

Your phone must be dual wifi enabled. It must be 5.8 GHz capable which would be included in the wifi specification for the phone like 802.11ac. The 'a' designates 5.8GHz.

Not sure what you mean? So what your saying my phone has,to be 5.8 GUs. What is this duel WiFi ?

Dual wifi means the phone can work on the two most common wifi frequencies which are 2.4 and 5.8. I took a quick look at the specs for the Samsung Galaxy J3 and it looks like it is 2.4GHz only.
(Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz capable). My phone didn't have 5.8 either so I found at used tablet of $60 that works on 5.8GHz.

Dual wifi means the phone can work on the two most common wifi frequencies which are 2.4 and 5.8. I took a quick look at the specs for the Samsung Galaxy J3 and it looks like it is 2.4GHz only.
(Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz capable). My phone didn't have 5.8 either so I found at used tablet of $60 that works on 5.8GHz.
I guess I will sell it,get, some drone not woven

You will have to find one that will connect using 2.4GHz. Perhaps you can return it or exchange it.

I guess im going to sell the drone. Not going to keep playing with piece of crap!

It's not a piece of crap. All Yuneec products use 5.8GHz for connection to the video. Lots of other makes do the same.

I would turn it the other way, Samsung is a piece of crap that could'nt fix the simple dual WI-FI connection!

I guess im going to sell the drone. Not going to keep playing with piece of crap!
The problem I have they don't tell you that. The box says smart phone that's it. Now when you receive it you find all this out later ! Now you have to go out shell out 400 + bucks and find a phone or tablet with 5.8 to fly it. more money. Now it's not in they air . Typical Chinese crap! If this thing was made in the good old USA this would not happend. Now I have a 400 drone sitting in a box doing nothing check out u tube they have a lot of people having problems with there WiFi cutting out or Cannot reconnect for one reason or other. In sure it's alot of fun when it works but hay for 400+ dollars this,should work right out of the box with no problems connect and go have fun. This site tells it all. I'm definitely getting rid of this thing. You want to buy it?. Give me an offer!

Say,what you want but my phone works find I have a cheap drone I purchased earlier with no problems and that cost me 40 bucks and had no problems flinging it. This breeze drone has a case history. Look at this sight on what they have to do to fly it as well as u tube. Don't take my word for it check it out. Even the firmware update is suspect!

You could try and do the Wi-Fi range extender mod then that would allow you to connect you J3 to the router which would be connected to the drone there is plenty of info on here about how to do it and what to buy would save 360 "bucks" hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital