Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WOW, Amazon Pro bundle $1099 right now (42% off)

Till Midnight tonight. Not affiliated with them in any way just passing along a great deal for anyone who was wanting to get an H at what will likely be the lowest price you'll find.

HDeal2.jpg
HDeal1.jpg

With prices of the "H" coming down dramatically does this mean that a much improved version on the way?

Hmm...interesting.
Check B & H Photo. Limited time offer!!!
B&H DealZone

Things are getting interesting. I actually cancelled my order at $1099.99 30 minutes later since I felt it was unnecessary given my mod and how the realsense won't work with it (indoor with it is why I would want the realsense). I was also wondering since the Pro model without realsense wasn't changing, that there could be an algo error with Amazon and the price could change again. I swear a few months ago I seen a pricing issue with 3rd party sellers that affected Amazon's pricing of theirs.

Just looked again and the pro with realsense is now 999.99 to match the BH deal, but the BH isn't the same deal even though I could save sales tax, I also get 5% cash back with Ama and only 1% with BH using my payment method. Amazon has an extra battery and for some reason, the BH has the 3 and 2 external antenna model pictured, one can't be sure what they're going to get based on that, you'd think the 3.

YUNEEC Typhoon H Hexacopter with Intel RealSense, YUNTYHBRUS B&H

At 999.99, I repulled the trigger and still going to arrive on Friday, saved me $102 :)

and some drama...

Man - those are some pretty sweet deals. Worth buying one just to have as a spare, especially when you consider just the replacement cost of the camera alone.

Does anyone know if the Drone for sale will have all the latest Firmware updates done? Or have these been sitting on a shelf somewhere?

B&H are a very solid dealer and they are constantly moving product. I've seen the different models of the H on their site regularly go from "IN Stock" to "More Coming Soon" and back to "In Stock". I don't think any of their Typhoon stock has been sitting on a shelf for longer than a few weeks but this is just a guess.

Vertigo Drones is matching the temp price sale.

Be aware that these prices (by whoever) are limited time-wise.

Good price for Typhoon H at B&H 24hr sales:cool::

YUNEEC
Typhoon H Hexacopter with GCO3+ 4K Camera US599
Typhoon H Hexacopter with Intel RealSense, GCO3+ 4K Camera, Wizard Wand, and Backpack US999.99

Nice to see you Aussie's finally get a pricing break :)

as of 0230 EST, Amazon has the regular hexacopter package back to $999 now, while the pro with Intel, backpack, second battery, pro ST16 and a Wand is a whopping 0.99 more at $999.99

Wonder which package someone would pick given the choice...;)

Probably going to see a bit of RealSense modules on Ebay in the next couple weeks, that retail $600.00 price needs a bit of consumer love, of the handful of used ones I've seen over the months, the winning bids still start with a $4XX.xx

returned mine and reordered for $500.00 less. The prices have gone back up. It was only a 24-48 hour price reduction..... strange.

Thank you Quagmire for the heads up.... just saved me $500.00

Reactions: Quagmire LXIX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal