Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB: ST16/S/+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all I'm Kyle a Android software developer, I'm looking to buy a ST16 (any variant) do do some development work. My goal is to find a solution to the "lockup" or "bricked" (Dnx fastboot) state and post a tutorial on how to fix these issues like I did with my ST10+ post. The remote just simply has to load the OS. I don't care if the screen is cracked, or bad sticks or anything like that. It just simply has to load the OS, and the on screen buttons/touchscreen must work.

Looking in the $50-$70 range. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!

Hi all I'm Kyle a Android software developer, I'm looking to buy a ST16 (any variant) do do some development work. My goal is to find a solution to the "lockup" or "bricked" (Dnx fastboot) state and post a tutorial on how to fix these issues like I did with my ST10+ post. The remote just simply has to load the OS. I don't care if the screen is cracked, or bad sticks or anything like that. It just simply has to load the OS, and the on screen buttons/touchscreen must work.

Looking in the $50-$70 range. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!

I want to see how your
ST16 performs after you
did your super upgrade
which I won't pretend
to understand.
Keith

read the FAQ, range is not a fib... Trust me I walked out on the lake to get the drone... 2 miles out and backpacked it back

I believe you. I just wish
you could post a vid.
Esp around veg like you
say.
It would help you sell
it better.
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads