Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Your thought on why you bought the H early.

Reaction score
I bought the H early not just to fly it but to wait until all the bugs are out... Well, not all the bugs... So far, I have only experienced problems once and grounded my H before anything bad happened. This thread is for fellows H pilots that feel the same way.... Buying early, but not flying every day waiting for the last update that makes the H fly problem almost free.

I almost bought a Typhoon 4K (DJI P3 pro was 2nd choice). today but may go ahead and splurge for an H by the weekend. So far the consensus seems to be to wait until all bugs are fixed. I have learned to never buy the 1st year production of anything no matter how tempting. I'll keep reading more post. This is a great forum BTW. Happy to have signed up.

Reactions: Danny Baur
I bought it early. LOVE it. Has performed flawlessly. Don't understand the H bashers. Looked long and hard before buying. Especially at DJI. Ha! You can argue cams with me all day. Bought mine to fly and fly it does. Very well. Having a lot of fun here and looking forward to things that will come.

Just want add that I have read SO MANY bad things on this forum before becoming a member today. I have to honestly wonder about a post that says he grounded his H, but provides no details about what skeered him. Bet it was bad. I've encountered problems but not near what you read about here. This 'enthusiast' forum has a LOT of trolls, just saying. You have to wonder where they come from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
I've been flying Phantoms since the release of the Phantom 2. Have many Phantoms and swear by them. The Typhoon H looks like a 180 departure from a Phantom which really interested me, so I had to have one. I use the Phantoms for photography as can be seen on my YouTube channel. I hope to eventually bring the Typhoon on board for a few photography outings as well.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I bought it early. LOVE it. Has performed flawlessly. Don't understand the H bashers. Looked long and hard before buying. Especially at DJI. Ha! You can argue cams with me all day. Bought mine to fly and fly it does. Very well. Having a lot of fun here and looking forward to things that will come.

Just want add that I have read SO MANY bad things on this forum before becoming a member today. I have to honestly wonder about a post that says he grounded his H, but provides no details about what skeered him. Bet it was bad. I've encountered problems but not near what you read about here. This 'enthusiast' forum has a LOT of trolls, just saying. You have to wonder where they come from.
When I grounded my H, it was just that I won't fly in that area anymore as GPS was going in and out a lot.. Unfortunately, it was in front of my home. But, I knew there might be a problem as I live in a mobile home with many metal mobile homes around. Used to always mess up my P3p's preflight check.
Anyway, I started flying with the Phantom 2 Vision, then on the 4th of July last year, I bought the P3p.. Had a great time until I was filming a small waterfall, and my drone took a dip in the water... Definite pilot error.. Oops. The second one I bought crashed not too long after due to the battery failing. The 3rd one DJI gave me 30% off and I fly it rarely now that I have the H. But, still do fly, just not as often as I used to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval