Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Apps?

Reaction score
Ive looked ... havent had any luck finding any CG02 Apps (except 1 called CGO2...doesnt do very much as I can tell) or CGO2 video/picture editing apps (simple, basic for relativly new photographers). Are there any?
Thanks

Ive looked ... havent had any luck finding any CG02 Apps (except 1 called CGO2...doesnt do very much as I can tell) or CGO2 video/picture editing apps (simple, basic for relativly new photographers). Are there any?
Thanks
The app that you are referring to is only used to connect your phone to the wifi feed from the CGO2 camera. Go to settings on your phone with the quad turned on and look for CGO2. It will ask you for a password to join the network and DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED BY YUNNEC! The correct passcode is 1234567890. When you type that in within a few seconds you will see the camera image on your phone. Don't forget that it is a fiwi signal so there is a delay of a few seconds from camera to phone.

Reactions: hiflyer1
The app that you are referring to is only used to connect your phone to the wifi feed from the CGO2 camera. Go to settings on your phone with the quad turned on and look for CGO2. It will ask you for a password to join the network and DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED BY YUNNEC! The correct passcode is 1234567890. When you type that in within a few seconds you will see the camera image on your phone. Don't forget that it is a fiwi signal so there is a delay of a few seconds from camera to phone.
GM, hyflyer1 here. I found out he hard way, if you don't have distance on the wifi, 'chances are, kiss the bird good bye'. I lost a drone due to the wifi connection and was very very fortunate to retrieve it'. That was, after a snow storm, hvy rain and wind finally blew the craft out ot the tree tops! hi hi
Just be-carful and check the wifi distance so you know the parameters!
GL and Good Safe Flying
hyflyer1/EdK/N0EK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop