Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec breeze 4k wifi not showing on phones.

Reaction score
Hi.
I bought a new yuneec breeze drone from usa. And i came to Turkey.
I flyed a few days with my phone. After a few days, i started the drone. But wifi wasnt showing.
I reseted the drone a lot of time, but still same.
i wanted to firmware update. But i think i cant upgrade without wifi.
I tried with other phones too. Wifi is not showing.
When i start the drone, firstly red light is opening, after it, green light is blinking. But wifi is not showing. And blue light is always blinking.
What can i do for that? Can i upgrade without wifi? Does it have any software on pc for that?
I think a lot of people have issues about wifi problems.
Thanks.

Was it working while in the USA, then no longer worked once you got back to Turkey?

What phone was working with the Breeze?

Try connecting to the Breeze with your PC if it supports 802.11ac WiFi. If you can connect with the PC, then we can find the combination of firmware to work with your phones.

WiFi protocols on phones change depending on the country you are in. They change according to the cell network they are connecting to.

Last edited:
Reactions: aceylan
There are some users here who had trouble to get a working wifi with "imported" breezes. Namely breezes from the states (as in US) can behave nasty when they should fly in e.g. Europe. As a general procedure it is recommended to downgrade to firmware 1.39(F) with the often mentioned firmware.bin file. This reverts wifi to 802.11a the most common basis in the 5GHz band. After that you can upgrade to the current firmware via your cellular network.
HTH

You can find the link to the uncompressed firmware.bin in this thread Operating range and WiFi issues. Once you regain connectivity to the Breeze, you should be able to get the firmware for your area over the air. Be sure to allow Breeze Cam access to cellular data.

Thanks for replies.
I used drone for 14-15 times for flying at usa. it was working with my phone. I used 2 times in Turkey. And at the 3rd time it didnt show wifi. I used with same phone all of time.
My phone is samsung galaxy note 3. And i tried with samsung s6 edge too.
My computer is lenovo yoga 2 pro. And i didnt see the wifi with it too.
But i am not sure about reset my drone. Because there is no beep sound after reset.
I will try with phones like iphone 8,x when i find a phone.
I was using with my phone. I think that mustnt a phone problem? can it change after changing country?
Thanks.
Sorry for my bad english.

Your English is fine (I use Google Translate).

Yes, depending on your location the phone will adapt to WiFi rules for the area you are in. The cell towers you connect to send info to the phone and change rules according to locale.

Does your Breeze start with the Power LED flashing red/green/blue with a rising tritone sound? Then the Status LED in the arm going from red to flashing green?

I didnt know it. Thanks for information.

yes it is starting with red blinking. and it is green blinking after that.
Power button is always blue blinking

I didnt know it. Thanks for information.

yes it is starting with red blinking. and it is green blinking after that.
Power button is always blue blinking

That is good. You might want to look at this thread Help for Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues. Use the uncompressed firmware to reestablish WiFi connection then let the Breeze update over the air.

That's it.
Thank you very much.
It worked. I connected and flyed.
You are the man :)
Best Regards.

Hi guys, i lost WIFI connection of Breeze. Help center said new firmware upgrade can help in this case. Any ideas where can i download a newest firmware?

Hi guys, i lost WIFI connection of Breeze. Help center said new firmware upgrade can help in this case. Any ideas where can i download a newest firmware?

Did Yuneec Customer Support say that a firmware update would cure the WiFi problem?

They know you need WiFi connectivity to update the firmware , so it makes no sense that they would steer you that direction.

It would also help if you would go through the Breeze Troubleshooting Guide pinned at the top of the Breeze Help section of the forum and include the requested information with any subsequent posts. There are many variables that affect WiFi connectivity and just saying you can’t connect leaves a huge pool of possible causes that we have to choose from to suggest solutions.

I thought you could use USB with PC to reload firmware, no?

You can use the PC to download firmware and use the USB connection to transfer it to the Breeze, but if the firmware is not the uncompressed version (there is only one that I know of) it will not install if you can’t get a WiFi connection. It takes Breeze Cam to tell the firmware to uncompress and install, so if you can’t connect via WiFi, you can’t install the firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig