Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze, signup

Reaction score
Hey there, recently purchased the breeze. Just wondering if anyone can help my troubles with creating an account. I type in my email and password and receive a network error. I also created an account on the online site and try log in on the app still the same problem! Thanks

Yuneec is having trouble with their ########## network again. I can get in on the website, but purchase files and such are unavailable.

I signed out of Breeze Cam and get the network error when I attempt to sign in again.

They will get it up again at some point.

You should still be able to fly without being signed in.

Yuneec is having trouble with their ########## network again. I can get in on the website, but purchase files and such are unavailable.

I signed out of Breeze Cam and get the network error when I attempt to sign in again.

They will get it up again at some point.

You should still be able to fly without being signed in.

Cheers, yeah I flew with it out logging in! Thanks for that hopefully fixes up soon!

They are probably doing some sort of maintenance right in the middle of cyber Monday. Or they got overloaded who knows. Their products are good, but some of their antics are frustrating to say the least.

I can’t get my IPhone XS to connect to my Breeze my battery life isn’t registering to my phone and it keep say Insufficient battery and will not let me upgrade

If you upgraded your phone firmware to the latest version you’re probably hosed. The new iPhone 12.x.x firmware is defective and has screwed up phones and data connections around the world.

They pulled that 12.1.2 pretty quick and last Thursday released 12.1.2 16C104......but personally I’m not a beta tester and I ALWAYS wait at least a week before updating. Let all the other “gotta be first” folks test it out.

Reactions: PatR
So true. No manufacturer gives their customers any rewards for bricking the product with a defective firmware update. At most all we get is a B.S. “we apologize for the inconvenience” note. Inconvenience my a$$, if I hadn’t needed the product I would not have bought it to begin with, so the issue goes well beyond an “inconvenience”.

I can’t get my IPhone XS to connect to my Breeze my battery life isn’t registering to my phone and it keep say Insufficient battery and will not let me upgrade

Try placing your phone in Airplane Mode, then enable WiFi. Power up the Breeze and wait for the LED in the arm near the camera to flash green. At that point the Breeze should be broadcasting its SSID. Unless you changed it to something else it will be Breeze_###### (where ###### is the last six digits of the MAC address on the label inside the battery compartment).

If you get connected, go to settings, about, and record the client version, Flying control version, ESC version, and Camera version. Then post them in a reply to this thread along with the country you operate from.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy