Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yuneec...seriously?!.... do you not have a full time IT department? (still seeing the "Unsafe" warning from Chrome AND Firefox)

Your connection is not secure

The owner of yuneec.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Reactions: Lotatoys
The USA Yuneec is back up, I just connected to it like before. 8:32 Central time.
They may claim it was never down, huh...LOL.

Cant connect from the UK, however the download link posted earlier works. Just downloaded and wrote firmware to the H.... will go and have a quick flight this afternoon after all calibrations and see whats what.
Question,
Does it matter in which order the calibrations are done? I would like to do the Acceleration and Gimbal ones at home on a Flat steady surface, and obviously the Compass where I plan to fly it?

I wonder if they have imposed some country specific limitations, ie download from your own country's site, Just a thought.

I wonder if they have imposed some country specific limitations, ie download from your own country's site, Just a thought.
Nope
I'm in Canada and we don't have a Yuneec site just for Canada so we use the USA North American site and I can't connect either.

Well Spain doesn't have a "Yuneec specific site." I can connect to Yuneec.uk but the lamers running that particular site don't carry the current versions of the FW.

Interesting to note that I cannot connect to the Yuneec.de site either (same error message as i posted above).

what do you need? Ill get it for you
I wanted the latest (EU) FW for the TH to see if it corrects the compass issue plus the video downlink dropout when landing gear is raised. I see @SPflug posted direct links to download the file, so maybe I should try that? I'm always a little hesitant with direct links to downloads.:eek:

I wanted the latest (EU) FW for the TH to see if it corrects the compass issue plus the video downlink dropout when landing gear is raised. I see @SPflug posted direct links to download the file, so maybe I should try that? I'm always a little hesitant with direct links to downloads.:eek:

Okay well I can get it to you via a link on my google drive if you like I just DL it for you let me know

Okay well I can get it to you via a link on my google drive if you like I just DL it for you let me know
I appreciate the offer but no worries. I've already downloaded the file via SPflug's link so I'll probably install it tonight if I ever get the fricken chance to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my