Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot connect via PC but can via my mobile, ODD

You can access the site with your phone if you need to download firmware. I just did that an hour ago.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
there are many what should be trusted users here that have the updated firmware if you need it.. there is nothing else on the site for now that you really need is there? I am one of those that have the software if you need it both US and EU
regards, Brian

great yuneec ....cant reach com or de website...
have they give up?

Can't log into their site again even after clearing all cookies, history, media certificates,..... in chrome or MS Edge.... I still think someone is hacking and trying to redirect their URL

Security certificate error.

I could only connect via phone yesterday (that was fine). I then cleared my browsing history and all associated items that each web site placed on my hard drive, then magically I could connect via computer. Perhaps I just timed it right and when I was connecting, the web site was back up ???

I'm in on the site as of right now..............who knows 15 minutes from now but I'm in. I better scoot over and get what I need LOL transport_24.gif

Reactions: KBflyer and Rayray
SEE STICKY POST :)
Thanks for pointing it out..
The problem with the sticky post is that when I'm alerted that there is new activity in a thread I'm following and I click the link and it takes me to the middle of page 3 on this thread how am I suppose to see the sticky?
Not trying to be difficult just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so this won't happen in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430