Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Europe it's a hologram ?

Reaction score
A week ago I wrote to Yuneec Europe (Germany) for a license to unlock NFZ.

To date I have not had any sign of life, even the mail receipt.

I begin to doubt that Yuneec Europe exists.

Have you had similar experiences?

Thanks for any response.

A week ago I wrote to Yuneec Europe (Germany) for a license to unlock NFZ.

To date I have not had any sign of life, even the mail receipt.

I begin to doubt that Yuneec Europe exists.

Have you had similar experiences?

Thanks for any response.
I asked the same and they categorically refused. When I explained the procedure with the waiver form they arrogantly repeated their refusal. They do not want to know.

Yuneec Europe is a ******** in all terms
They never replied to emails even when China main office told them to do it.

Yuneec main office when will you fired the Yuneec Europe ? to someone more reliable

Hey I have got a news for you.
When you send an email to yuneec germany, it goes directly in the spam directory !
I'm not joking ! So you have to send a email and then phone to warn them they have to get your email in the spam folder

Hey I have got a news for you.
When you send an email to yuneec germany, it goes directly in the spam directory !
I'm not joking ! So you have to send a email and then phone to warn them they have to get your email in the spam folder

To which email adres are you sending your mails.
If i send them to [email protected] i always get a response after some days of them.

I I think they cannot loft the NFZ restrictions because of the differences of laws between european countrys. They are not allowing it because in some countries you need for every flight a agreement with the local aviation oragisation. for Belgium it is the DGLV (something as the FAA). And that agreement cannot be controlled eery time you fly.

Marnix

I called them by phone. Very fiendly contact. Send some mails, everthing ok. Send another mail last week, no respone. Maybe they have problems according the website issues.

To which email adres are you sending your mails.
If i send them to [email protected] i always get a response after some days of them.

I I think they cannot loft the NFZ restrictions because of the differences of laws between european countrys. They are not allowing it because in some countries you need for every flight a agreement with the local aviation oragisation. for Belgium it is the DGLV (something as the FAA). And that agreement cannot be controlled eery time you fly.

Marnix

For NFZ, do you have reply ?

i will not ask about NFZ access because it's not allowed in my country.
If you live in a NFZ in my country you have bad luck but you will not fly.

Marnix

Hey there. I have same experience with the german office. We are expanding and want to get hold of more Q500´s, but no answers. We are now looking for another model and supplier, that can manage to deliver 400 pieces the next 6 months. So it have to be bye bye Yuneec.

Yuneec UK were very quick to respond to my request. After I sent them the required documents I called them on the number they sent me and then talked me through the process over the phone to make sure I had no issues.

Hi everybody,
Know that I finally got from Yuneec Europe that they repaired under warranty my Typhoon H that had crashed; my seller strongly supported my request,
Yuneec Europe said there was a pilot error (that, they probably say in most of the cases, because for me it is the drone and only it who was at fault), but they repaired supposedly commercial basis, at the insistence of the seller which had strongly expressed doubts as to assume liability!
If your vendor is appreciated from Yuneec, try to go through him, putting a strong pressure: it is my advice!
About Yuneec Europe, I was told by my seller that it has been considered their 4 technicians are overwhelmed and so it was decided to create such a service Yuneec France who would emerge under maximum 3 weeks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval