Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YUNEEC Typhoon H Enhanced 1000M Refitting Antenna Signal Booster

Ted

Reaction score
Does nothing to help the telemetry from what I can see.

Reaction score
1000 meters shouldn't be doable with the stock antenna.

Reaction score
1000 meters shouldn't be doable with the stock antenna.
I have gotten 3800 feet(over 1000 meters) on stock antennas, it is doable in a prime location, yes average location(trees/buildings) difficult to impossible, when I need distance I use DBS

Reaction score
Has anybody test this set of antenna out yet? Wondering if it is what they claim to be.

YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 RC Drone Enhanced 1000M Refitting Antenna Signal Booster
Funny you should ask. I was sent an email on the weekend from the seller asking if I wanted to order them for $35 (reduced price).

To me they just look like larger "directional" versions of the existing antennas. I can only guess that YES you will see an improvement as they can gather more transmission signal, but I don't think you'd see the claimed distance. Probably more like an extra 200 meters vice a 1000.

Hal

Reaction score
They look like nothing more then higher gain Omni antennas.... I'd go with the DBS or FPVLR antennas. They have a different polarization pattern that help in range.

Reaction score
Trees are my nemesis wherever I fly around our area (lakes etc.). Today I made it out 1500 ft. when visible, but while circling around it moved in front of the tree where it took off and instantly lost video.

Reaction score
I got the same email, was it from Nancy haha. Like that's her real name. I recently purchased soft backpack so I'm assuming these offers are from giving them my email. Today the offer was for s battery.
Funny you should ask. I was sent an email on the weekend from the seller asking if I wanted to order them for $35 (reduced price).

To me they just look like larger "directional" versions of the existing antennas. I can only guess that YES you will see an improvement as they can gather more transmission signal, but I don't think you'd see the claimed distance. Probably more like an extra 200 meters vice a 1000.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDePhillips