Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec UK NFZ

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can a list or map of the Yuneec No Fly Zones for the UK?

The reason I ask, I've previous been able to take off on a site with my Q500+ that a friends DJI P3P wouldn't allow him too.

Do they share the same NFZs?

I don't know about NFZ maps but apparently the radius from them have been reported as different. Yuneec as 3 or 4 miles and Dji as 5. If your site is at 3 or 4 miles distance in this might explain the difference.

Anyone know where I can a list or map of the Yuneec No Fly Zones for the UK?

The reason I ask, I've previous been able to take off on a site with my Q500+ that a friends DJI P3P wouldn't allow him too.

Do they share the same NFZs?
i rang yuneec and they sent me a file with them in and ive attached it

Attachments

• UK no fly zones(1).pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 30
i rang yuneec and they sent me a file with them in and ive attached it

Much appreciated

So that appears to be airports only, nothing else, doesn't seem to be too bad, was fearing more, strange then that the DJI wouldn't take off, Had 3 in the same area, and had my Q500 up and spotted another one flying in the same field.

It's a big world out there. I am more worried bout GPS locks.

Much appreciated

So that appears to be airports only, nothing else, doesn't seem to be too bad, was fearing more, strange then that the DJI wouldn't take off, Had 3 in the same area, and had my Q500 up and spotted another one flying in the same field.
The sensitive places have D notices in the UK. Unlikely that they would be GPS'd by Yuneec. I am sure that if you were foolish enough you could fly the H right next to Buckingham Palace. There would be nothing in the H system to prevent you from doing so i.e. a GPS lock. It would be most unwise to try however. Otherwise as an ex light plane flyer it is well to steer clear of small airfields which could just cause light aircraft a problem. Unlike North America we don't have the proliferation that they have of small airfields.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33