Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec warrranty repair issues (so far, terrible)

Newest update

the Tech I talked with got on it as he said he would

on 9-5-2017, I got an email that they were performing their 27 point inspection and it was good to go

notes that they changed the controller gimbal and calibrated the already brand new cgo3+

9-7-2017

tracking says that it was sent this morning, so im looking at possibly tuesday before it gets here

from this receipt, it looks as if they also swapped the H out for a new one and some batteries and a wizard controller

ill see when it arrives, have to learn to fly it again and hopefully its all 100% again

dnUEV8K.jpg

Update: 9-11-2017

drone arrived a day early (about **** time)...no batteries, no drone replacement, not sure why the sales order list that. same one I sent in also came back. paper says in test that it flys great. i would go test it but the controller is almost dead so it is charging up...either will be late today or tomorrow

They don't seem to like replacing batteries. I got mine back less battery and props and both had been listed as crash damage/warranty covered. It was a bit irritating.

They don't seem to like replacing batteries. I got mine back less battery and props and both had been listed as crash damage/warranty covered. It was a bit irritating.

I never sent any batteries in, just the case, drone, controller and camera...the sales order shows the outgoing shipment as having two batteries ect...figure that would be the be the least they could do for as long as its been through three repair shops. I dont see why they had to list the $1,199 H on the sale order if they didnt swap it out though

o well, its back. ill try to get it in the air sometime today to test it

Update: 9-12-2017

got home from work, its a lil bit windy but not too bad. took the H up and it flys like new...camera pans and tilts as should, it hovers nicely and doesnt drift...seems 100%

only thing I did notice which I didnt check yesterday as I threw the controller on to charge. two of the metal rings that hold the switches in were extremely loose and the nut that holds the video antenna cable against the controller was really loose too. tightened them up and so far, so good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis