Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec YES! Extended Warranty and Crash Forgiveness

Reaction score
I am happy to let you know that today Yuneec USA launched its YES! (Yuneec Extended Service) program. These programs are available for the Breeze and the Typhoon H line. These are no deductible plans. There are two flavors.

1. Extended warranty
a. This plan extends the warranty for a second year
2. Crash forgiveness
a. Up to two non-warranty crashes repaired at no additional charge
b. 50% off labor for any additional non-warranty repairs

Both plans provide either a 20% or 30% discount on the purchase of a drone at the end of your term, if you never had to exercise your plan.

You can find more information on the program page on our web site.

YES! Plan Information

Reactions: hofferet269
So as of now H owners have 2 year warranty coverage?

No. These plans are available for purchase. The Breeze and Typhoon H ship with a 1 year warranty. Customers can opt to purchase an extended warranty or crash forgiveness.

For the next 90 days we will allow anyone who purchased their drone within the last year to purchase one of these plans. In the future, customers will have 90 days in which to purchase a plan.

Thanks for the clarification. Had I clicked on the buy link that would have become self explanatory:rolleyes:

Reactions: Gunny
No. These plans are available for purchase. The Breeze and Typhoon H ship with a 1 year warranty. Customers can opt to purchase an extended warranty or crash forgiveness.

For the next 90 days we will allow anyone who purchased their drone within the last year to purchase one of these plans. In the future, customers will have 90 days in which to purchase a plan.

And what about good ol' Europe?

And what about good ol' Europe?

I know that Yuneec Europe is working to release a similar offering. There are different laws and requirements that they need to address in their plan. Not sure when it will be released.

How good is Yuneec's customer service? I have an Autel XStar Premium and their customer service is very prompt.
I couldn't tell you how good they are by way of phone since I've never tried calling them. However, I can tell you that I have contacted them a number of times via chat on my PC and they are pretty prompt at answering any/all inquiries that I've had thus far. [emoji106]

Last edited:
How good is Yuneec's customer service? I have an Autel XStar Premium and their customer service is very prompt.
How do you like your X-Star Quadcopter by the way? I've been contemplating getting one myself. Plus I understand that the Yuneec FPV Skyview Goggles are compatible with it. Can you confirm this? [emoji187]

A little on the steep side but it does provide some peace of mind with what ifs..

I am happy to let you know that today Yuneec USA launched its YES! (Yuneec Extended Service) program. These programs are available for the Breeze and the Typhoon H line. These are no deductible plans. There are two flavors.

1. Extended warranty
a. This plan extends the warranty for a second year
2. Crash forgiveness
a. Up to two non-warranty crashes repaired at no additional charge
b. 50% off labor for any additional non-warranty repairs

Both plans provide either a 20% or 30% discount on the purchase of a drone at the end of your term, if you never had to exercise your plan.

You can find more information on the program page on our web site.

YES! Plan Information
I had a 4K breeze fall out sky not sure why but wanna get fixed ASAP to get back in air

My breeze just flew away called them up sent my logs and yesterday they told me my new drone would be here in 3~5 days their support has been top notch for me Robert made everything super easy for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval