Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec YES Extended Warranties and Crash Forgiveness

We apologize if the announcement caused any confusion. For the next 90 days these plans can be added to any H or Breeze purchased after 8/8/2016. Plans purchased for any product that was purchased prior to the announcement will start on the day pf purchase. After 11/8/2017 plans must be purchased within 90 days of your drone purchase. These plans will have a start date that matches the drone purchase date.

If both plans are purchased you can use both discounts. Only one at a time can be applied to a drone purchase. You could receive 20% off one drone purchase and 30% off another.

Hope this helps clear things up
Are these plans only available to US customers or are they open to Canadian customers also?

Warranty's and crash forgiveness are great but at this time my Typhoon H has been in the shop for a bit over a month and may be up to another month waiting on parts. From what I am hearing Yuneec can't get parts to the repair partners. The shop has quite a few drones like mine just setting gathering dust. I would gladly shell out for crash forgiveness but I expect some better service. I could have chosen a comparable DJI unit but was willing to give Yuneec a shot at my hard earned money. Just a bit skeptical of a newly formed warranty program after dealing with inability to follow through with timely repairs.

Website
www.familytravelphotos.com
Warranty's and crash forgiveness are great but at this time my Typhoon H has been in the shop for a bit over a month and may be up to another month waiting on parts. From what I am hearing Yuneec can't get parts to the repair partners. The shop has quite a few drones like mine just setting gathering dust. I would gladly shell out for crash forgiveness but I expect some better service. I could have chosen a comparable DJI unit but was willing to give Yuneec a shot at my hard earned money. Just a bit skeptical of a newly formed warranty program after dealing with inability to follow through with timely repairs.
I'm in the same boat. My H has sat for a month, waiting for parts. It's getting very frustrating.

Website
www.familytravelphotos.com
We apologize if the announcement caused any confusion. For the next 90 days these plans can be added to any H or Breeze purchased after 8/8/2016. Plans purchased for any product that was purchased prior to the announcement will start on the day pf purchase. After 11/8/2017 plans must be purchased within 90 days of your drone purchase. These plans will have a start date that matches the drone purchase date.

If both plans are purchased you can use both discounts. Only one at a time can be applied to a drone purchase. You could receive 20% off one drone purchase and 30% off another.

Hope this helps clear things up
Hey Gunny - thanks for providing some clarification on the service plans.

Just to be clear - if I bought my H before 8/8/16 . . . the plan would begin the date of purchase, so that means the 1 year plan would not be available as it would have already expired. However, if I bought the two year plan, would I have the coverage for two years from my original purchase date? e.g., I bought the H on June 1, 2016 - if I bought the 2 year plan now, would I have coverage until June 1, 2018 or is the 2 year plan simply not available?

I got an email from the service center, saying the parts have arrived and they should have it fixed and tested in 3-5 days.
Dang, that sounds like good news for you. I hope they get my parts soon. I was really wanting that thing back to put up in the air during the eclipse. Oh well.
I think they're waiting on cam parts for mine. Maybe Monday I'll get a call though I'm not going to hold my breath.

Eagle's Eye Video

Staff member
IMO, after waiting for over 2 months for a warranty repair to be completed, I would pay a fee for guaranteed
expedited repair turnaround before I would purchase an extended warranty.

here we go again .. all us early adopters ( beta testers ) lol .. i bought my H the day it was released so that means i can not buy this plain .....

they just keep screwing the people who helped them succeed ..
I waited to get another big drone. My last big one was a blade 350 qx 2. It took me awhile to trust a uas to do most of the adjustments. I'm glad I started then got most of my crashes out of me. You bought yours a year ago and if your still flying then you don't need crash forgiveness. You can fly the H pretty well by now. I have purchased many things as soon as they came out only to be burned by a better more advance model. Suxx but it's the way the world likes to operate. If it makes you feel better I was in my local hobby shop and they had the H pro for 1,899.99. There is a price drop all over and they aren't changing theirs.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2