Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

1 Day to late to Horizon Hobby

Reaction score
I saw I could get an H Pro for $1350 from Horizon Hobby a few days ago, waited for my paycheck to come in and sure enough, I go to pay and the code no longer works. Guess I'll wait a little longer!

Thats still 400 off the normal pro. But if you wanna wait...maybe black friday will give a better deal

Bill W.

Thats still 400 off the normal pro. But if you wanna wait...maybe black friday will give a better deal

Bill W.
The new MAP is $1499, permanent price change

Yeah they had a promo code that brought it down to 1349.99 and free shipping. Freakin' great deal

I saw I could get an H Pro for $1350 from Horizon Hobby a few days ago, waited for my paycheck to come in and sure enough, I go to pay and the code no longer works. Guess I'll wait a little longer!

The problem with the code is that horizon hobby is saying the h is on sale. Hence the reason the code doesn't work.

The problem with the code is that horizon hobby is saying the h is on sale. Hence the reason the code doesn't work.
Is worked before and other sale stuff works

Reactions: QuadBart
Code did work, I put the H in my cart, entered the code, and started the check-out process. It won't even accept the code now...

Huh. They must not like us. I'm looking to buy a pro as well. Best deal I've found is jet.com
I dont think any are the pro, it talks about the real sense being optional

Code did work, I put the H in my cart, entered the code, and started the check-out process. It won't even accept the code now...
nothing Yuneec works anymore

call HH and ask to speak to a supervisor explain what happen i'm sure they will honor the code , it's worth a try , you don't loose anything for trying .

Might try that. Other wise I'm a day late AND $150 short lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval