Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2.4 GHz walkie talkies safe to have around?

Yes you can use any 2,4ghz device as close to your st16 as you want. I am using always a 2,4 walkietalkie when i m flying to communicate with my spotters. I had also 2 Taranis transmitters and 2 differents 5,8ghz video receivers in the same table with my st16.
The trick is to power first all the other tx-rx and last power the st16 and your Typhoon.

3 days ago we had one Taranis tx , one 5,8ghz rx , one 3dr telemetry transceiver 500mw and 1 walkietalkie,and the st16 all in less than 2 meters nearby.Everything was rock solid.

Last edited:
I think everyone knows that the best long range walkie talkies can receive as well as convey radio signals in both ways. All the signals transmission is done through the antenna at the top of the walkie-talkie. Long distance walkie talkies offer a wide range of transmission and reception. I have experience with using Motorola MH230R 23-Mile Range too. I read about this device nice article on http://thebestwalkietalkies.com/long-range-walkie-talkies-review/ I heard that Motorolla is one of the best walkie talkies.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluie707bayboy