Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

5 rotor mode testing?

Has anyone here sent one in for esc repair? Mine has the same intermittent five rotor warning....I land it, turn it off, turn it back on and it flies with six motors. In high winds it will fly for three to 8 minutes before same motor fails. Once as I was bringing it back in, the failed motor powered up and it entered normal flight again, except for that full screen FIVE ROTOR MODE keeps flashing until I land and power down. It seems slow flying in low wind does not cause that same left (blue) motor to stop. It is not hot to the touch.
Connection to the GUI shows esc's are all good...all motors spin up....no sign of any five rotor mode warning screens anywhere while connected to the gui.
Anyone know the price to fix from Yuneec? . ...they want me to send it to a Midwest facility for an estimate:-(

Your best bet is to send it to Yuneec or call Vertigo Drones, Carolinadronz, or Terrestrial Imaging and talk to them about repair options. Those are the only “outside” vendors I trust for repairs. Any way you go you will be sending it away for repairs. Your area does not have any repair stations aside from Yuneec.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval