Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Action required before flight

Reaction score
Looking at getting the 500+ and downloaded the b4ufly app and live in a yellow bubble....There is a guy who has a private chopper and its a heliport....doesn't say flight prohibited just action required so will the motors run???

I live inside the edge of a no fly zone......It's a local airport. Not a big one but still it has commercial flights out of it. I had the same concerns but I've had no problem flying. I haven't tried to fly any closer than where I'm at and I have no plans to but it's going to be difficult for anyone to give you a 100% correct answer.

Yes, the motors should run. The are mainly disabled at the big ATC airports. Keep an eye out for him and stay within 400 ft and all should be well. Might be good to call or go see the guy, let'em know about you and the q500.

Reactions: kellyjdrummer
Thanks guys I have talked with a few others and they said the same...I am just in a alert zone...I work for fedex and opened the app at work and it stated restricted zone so im guessing it will work...didnt want to go ahead with the purchase if it wouldn't fly at the house.... Colin....How can I answer my own question if I dont even own one yet....Just doing reasearch....Read the post again!!!

Hi, I fly at two airports, with permission,,,, They allow hobby flights with many types of RC units and even have clubs there. I never have a problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone