Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

amazon replacement propellers

Reaction score
i chipped a prop, decided to order replacement props from amazon and got sent these... would you guys use them? i only need one, the weight feels less than the originals and a bit more flexible than the original. should i try them out or get a refund?

Get a refund! They are most likely out of balance and will cause vibration to your engines, purchasing new ones.:)

Get a refund! They are most likely out of balance and will cause vibration to your engines, purchasing new ones.:)
shucks....guess i don't mind waiting some more it's still super cold where i'm at. any recommendations for yuneec branded props? or even upgraded props? read about carbon fiber props somewhere

That's one of those things, if you want to take the chance go ahead. But seriously no, I would buy the Yuneec brand or refuse them. I've used some knock off's and almost lost the H when a prop flew of it's hub. Then at a considerable distance away, the ST16 stop responding to any input because of the constant 'motor out' warning. I then watched the battery deplete without being able to get it to respond it crashed into a soft landing 'a bush in the desert'

I would get the original, or a good carbon fiber prop. I tried (I think hooshion brand) and they are trash in my opinion, one literally came apart while checking all functions as I was hovering about six feet high before flying away.

I bought after market props for my Q from the shopping app wish and they are just as good as the ones I got with my Q can't fault them no noise difference or vibrating I did make a post about them at the time and got some good replays when I asked the same questions

I bought after market props for my Q from the shopping app wish and they are just as good as the ones I got with my Q can't fault them no noise difference or vibrating I did make a post about them at the time and got some good replays when I asked the same questions

Do u have a link?

i chipped a prop, decided to order replacement props from amazon and got sent these... would you guys use them? i only need one, the weight feels less than the originals and a bit more flexible than the original. should i try them out or get a refund?

Hello kiinglouie325..........by now you've made your purchase either way. I also purchased after-market propeller's whose appearance were very similar to the condition of your photo"s.
I examined them and knowing the weight was not an issue, and that the blemishes on the tips of these were merely a manufacturing defect and YES, mine appeared "little bit more flexible" than originals Yuneec Props....however I STILL attached these and flew with them AFTER balancing these. They worked "just fine". While having/using original Yuneec props may be fine, after market props have not let me down in my experience.

As you no doubt have found out by now, ALL props either originals or after-market won't always be "balanced". On one occasion, couple of props I purchase had "interior threads" NOT quite
"machined out" so what I did to correct that, was to use BOTH a left hand & right hand TAP (8 x 1.0 mm) (for my 4K based on month/year manufactured). After this minor effort.....they performed
quite well...no issues. Spending money "needlessly" on some parts....appears to be a "run away freight train" for some. I'm not "Mr. know it all", but I do have a measured level of experience that
has proven my methods and processes have worked out well, in that with past experiences, as gone on to "build & develop" and validate my "confidence level" in making decisions related to various purchases and adjustments to these UAV crafts when and as needed. Hope this helps!,,,,Have a good one!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss