Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another Commercial Ops Question: Pricing and rate structure.

Reaction score
Generally speaking, how are most drone companies setting up their rate structure? Are they charging a "Flight Time" rate and another rate for "Ground Time?" Or perhaps just a flat rate for a job?

What are the going rates for photo/filming and/or tower or structure inspections?

I realize that different markets may have different pricing, but I am just trying to get a general sense as to what the price "range" might be for providing this type of service professionally.

Generally speaking, how are most drone companies setting up their rate structure? Are they charging a "Flight Time" rate and another rate for "Ground Time?" Or perhaps just a flat rate for a job?

What are the going rates for photo/filming and/or tower or structure inspections?

I realize that different markets may have different pricing, but I am just trying to get a general sense as to what the price "range" might be for providing this type of service professionally.
There are several on the forum that have a drone business, but if you check out Commercial Drone Pilots Forum which is a sister forum to this one they specialize in the commercial side of things.

There are several on the forum that have a drone business, but if you check out Commercial Drone Pilots Forum which is a sister forum to this one they specialize in the commercial side of things.
DoomMeister...thank you so much once again for directing me to the Commercial Forum! That indeed is where I should be posting and furthering me research. What a great resource!!!

Reactions: DoomMeister
DoomMeister...thank you so much once again for directing me to the Commercial Forum! That indeed is where I should be posting and furthering me research. What a great resource!!!
Several of our members on this forum are also members there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430