Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anybody send in an ST16 for repair from Endwell, NY back in August?

Reaction score
If so, get in touch; I have the ST16 you returned. I'd like to compare notes on what you sent it in for, and find out if Yuneec just pulled yours out of the bin and replaced mine with it.

While I've been happy with the aircraft (T-H) and my communications with Yuneec, a recent warranty issue is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

HEY !
Maybe me !
Here's my Story !
Erratic Flight Video "Toilet Bowl"

How did you know Its mine from Endwell?
BTW...I had NO problems with the controller, Just the H
Keep in Touch !

I had a controller failure in January, and Yuneec sent me a replacement that still had telemetry and downlink video files on it from last July/August.

This look familiar?

Screenshot_030417_084545_AM.jpg

YUP !
Flight 0007 on 7-29-16

5313-4eedabad453214e1e2329f4b5db091e7.jpg

Do you have flight 00005 still on the controller?
It is the test flight that Yuneec did at the Customer Service Center in Ontario, CA

Attachments

• Flight 0007.jpg
    Flight 0007.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 9
That's the one. They shipped it to me as a replacement for the one that came with my TH. It actually had some problems (at least when I got it), and they've since replaced it with a new one.

I must say it's a little disconcerting that they'd send out a controller with somebody else's data on it. Good thing you weren't spying on your neighbor sunbathing in their backyard ;-)

"Good thing you weren't spying on your neighbor sunbathing in their backyard ;-) "
HA !
FYI This Controller and My Typhoon was in the second batch sent to my Dealer so it was a very early release.
Anybody elses flights on the Remote?

Yes..
When the weather co-ops !
Yesterday I did the Feb update and flew two batteries
Nothing special in this dreary part of the country !
Here is a video of our area
November Storm 2016 Endwell, NY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval