Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

So I just got off the phone with Best buy... they too are still waiting on stock from the manufacturer...
In the meantime, the US has lots to go around. Starting to look like a fail to me...

Mine just shipped!!!
I did a lot of digging the past few days.... I cancelled my bestbuy.ca because they are still back ordered and past their ship date.
Last year when looking for a good deal on my Typhoon 4K I found a good deal on NCIX.com. I tried looking on their site yesterday
and noticed they had one TYH in their Coquitlam BC store... I called to confirm they had it and ordered right away. They matched the Bestbuy price
and I have it coming Express. They said Monday by the latest I will have it.... praying for Friday - Saturday.

Mine just shipped!!!
I did a lot of digging the past few days.... I cancelled my bestbuy.ca because they are still back ordered and past their ship date.
Last year when looking for a good deal on my Typhoon 4K I found a good deal on NCIX.com. I tried looking on their site yesterday
and noticed they had one TYH in their Coquitlam BC store... I called to confirm they had it and ordered right away. They matched the Bestbuy price
and I have it coming Express. They said Monday by the latest I will have it.... praying for Friday - Saturday.
That my friend is pure luck and I am officially jealous.

Reactions: Brent D
I KNOW! Stuff like this never happens to me.
That being said... the missus seen the invoice on my screen and stole my buzz. haha

My dealer also expects delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to trying my Glyph on the ST16 HDMI output, the main reason I chose the H.

Well, received my H june 7th here in Alberta and crazy thing is I ordered it on June 3rd! Took her maiden flight today and it was more than I could have hoped for. This thing is absolutely amazing. One very happy customer!

Reactions: Gino and Brent D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430