Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

Oh man! If i don't hear from my dealer today I'm going to flip.
Care to share the name of the dealer in Richmond? :)
Check out NCIX Canada. Just so everyone knows, I'm not promoting this company what so ever... I don't get paid by them, ya da ya da ya da. Was just a very happy customer with service and shipping.

That's where I got mine. Only 2 days to my door and I'm on the other side of the country. Gave me matched price and upgraded my shipping.
First thing I notice about the H is the screen. Looking at the screen cam in HD is awesome.

That's where I got mine. Only 2 days to my door and I'm on the other side of the country. Gave me matched price and upgraded my shipping.
First thing I notice about the H is the screen. Looking at the screen cam in HD is awesome.
Yeah! They price matched for me as well. Got mine for $1699 + tax

Reactions: Brent D
Took mine out last night for her maiden voyage and I gotta say I'm so impressed with its stability. I live in southern Alberta and for those that don't know, it is windy here 90% of the time and the H looked like it was frozen in time in the sky, absolutley amazing. So best of luck to all of you soon to be H drifters, hoping you get yours very soon.

Did my maiden yesterday and all went great... was quite gusty here and she handled it easy. One thing I noticed is that theres a vast difference between turtle and rabbit mode unlike the Q500 which is slow all around. The H does this awesome... from very slow to aggressive.

Hey my neighbors who didn't receive their H pre-order yet. NCIX has them back in stock in their Ont. warehouse... just a FYI... not promoting, just want you guys to get your paws on em fast.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
Still haven't heard a confirmation from my supplier....I'm at the end of my rope....am I being jerked around or do I stick with him?

Edit, on friday he said he was awaiting confirmation of his shipment he was expecting.....

Hey Dezzzy.
When I cancelled my pre-order with Drone Warehouse in Alberta, I asked him to keep in touch just in case my other pre-order fell through.
He just emailed me today to let me know his shipment was just sent from the US, in case if I still wanted to buy from him. I assume most Canadian
retailers will have their shipments very soon. Just my thoughts.

Hey my neighbors who didn't receive their H pre-order yet. NCIX has them back in stock in their Ont. warehouse... just a FYI... not promoting, just want you guys to get your paws on em fast.
Agreed! That's where I got mine at the beginning of the month! Had it in two business days. I live in Alberta and got mine from their Richmond B.C warehouse.

Still haven't heard a confirmation from my supplier....I'm at the end of my rope....am I being jerked around or do I stick with him?

Edit, on friday he said he was awaiting confirmation of his shipment he was expecting.....

Did you receive any news from your dealer? No news for me....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio