Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B&H has stock of Typhoon H.... Finally!!!

Reaction score
Email I received from B&H today:

"Your YUNEEC Typhoon H Hexacopter with GCO3+ 4K Camera came into us today and is currently set to ship out from us later tomorrow.

Once it does ship, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information."

Break out the champagne!

Congrats! I had a quick chat with them as well and they said that whatever inventory they received were to handle the pre-orders......no extra units available.

"Your YUNEEC Typhoon H Hexacopter with GCO3+ 4K Camera came into us today and is currently set to ship out from us later tomorrow.

Once it does ship, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information."

Break out the champagne!
After all the *** waiting, you'd think they'd get off their [PROFANITY REMOVED] and next day ship it today, not later tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Break out the champagne!
Now break out that beautiful bean footage,congrats! Now for some real in depth acessments.

Reactions: DroneClone
Monday, Yee Shall Receive, ! I HOPE !!!!!!!

Same here. Just received an email from my dealer and said they just got confirmation that they'll receive them Thursday morning (first batch). So I'm thinking I'll have it by Monday. Really hope so anyways...

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval