Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B&H Photos Are Liars

Reaction score
Three times B&H has promised that the H batteries are "Confirmed" to be in and three times they do not ship and three times I know they have received stock. I spoke with the manager a week ago, and was promised that I would get my H batteries ordered 2 months ago for $83.99 and billed on 7/8/16, another lie! I was one of the first to order and was even told that. Yet no batteries still!
My order is cancelled as I would rather give $149 to another Dealer that is not a liar and deceiver than to save a few bucks by ordering from a Dealer like B&H that continually spins false facts and information!
And yes! for all you B&H die hards, they confirmed shipment from Yuneec and ship out to me three times! You do not lie to your customers to quell the storm!:mad:

Up to you if you want to cancel man. Personally would not have cancelled and got others ones on the side. Then you could have sold them to someone for say $100 each...

At some point B&H HAVE to honor that price and ship them.

Has B&H been selling and shipping batteries NOW at the retail $139 price?
They keep saying coming soon on their site. I can handle that, that means Yuneec is simply late in getting them to them. BUT if they are currently selling them at the higher price but withholding shipping the cheaper priced ones that is fraud.

My main concern is, in my case, I am not "really" flying the H until I get them.
B&H are holding me back.

It is a pain for me to go to the park and only fly one one battery for 10 min (to condition.) Even 15 or 20 is not worth it. I want to get an hour out of it and even 40 min (4 batteries) conditioning them is worth it then.

Due to time or weather I have only flown my H in my yard. My H has yet to get higher than 20 feet or so.

I just worry about how much time will it take for me to figure out of I got a problematic one or not. I only have 5 months left on my warranty.

How many flights with no issues is the true test if it will be a goo done I wonder?

Up to you if you want to cancel man. Personally would not have cancelled and got others ones on the side. Then you could have sold them to someone for say $100 each...

At some point B&H HAVE to honor that price and ship them.

Has B&H been selling and shipping batteries NOW at the retail $139 price?
They keep saying coming soon on their site. I can handle that, that means Yuneec is simply late in getting them to them. BUT if they are currently selling them at the higher price but withholding shipping the cheaper priced ones that is fraud.

My main concern is, in my case, I am not "really" flying the H until I get them.
B&H are holding me back.

It is a pain for me to go to the park and only fly one one battery for 10 min (to condition.) Even 15 or 20 is not worth it. I want to get an hour out of it and even 40 min (4 batteries) conditioning them is worth it then.

Due to time or weather I have only flown my H in my yard. My H has yet to get higher than 20 feet or so.

I just worry about how much time will it take for me to figure out of I got a problematic one or not. I only have 5 months left on my warranty.

How many flights with no issues is the true test if it will be a goo done I wonder?
Carolina Dronz is the place,if their in stock they are quick to ship. And they are good to email you when anything you want is in stock also, 3 days tops for battery to ship to Calf.

Carolina Dronz is the place,if their in stock they are quick to ship. And they are good to email you when anything you want is in stock also, 3 days tops for battery to ship to Calf.

Yep and they are showing as "IN STOCK" right now.

Frank and the team are my go to shop of choice .... even all the way Down Under ;).

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
It is a matter of Honor! not money! About integrity!

Exactly what B&H was hoping for, people cancel there orders because it was a loosing deal for them, its always about the money.

Ordered a battery from Amazon ~ $149 shipping included. Ordered July 1. It got here on the 7th. Flew it last night.

Be careful if you see ads for H batteries at Fry's Electronics. Odds are high they will send you a Typhoon Q500/4K battery to fulfill the order.

Their web site also says this for the Typhoon H
Waypoint Navigation
Ground station functionality provided by the ST16 includes waypoint navigation. With this autopilot mode, apply pushpins to a map to create "waypoints" that define the Typhoon H's course. Altitude, speed, and heading can all change at each waypoint

ENDQUOTE
Damned if I can get mine to do that!! map??

Try Capt Crunch..DM
$109
Yuneec Typhoon H Battery
I got mine last Week..Haven't used it yet, but I got one !

Now THAT is good price. Maybe it is just me but I simply don't want to spend more than that for a battery. $140 is WAYYY too much IMHO.

$109 is reasonable. Especially since we know that the cost to the stores is $86.

I may order one for that and keep waiting on the 3 from B&H. Would give me 5 batteries. Probably overkill but still.....

Paladin, Your correct way too much but I really needed a second battery. I never got to test anything properly. Will wait for better deal on a fourth but I don't regret it now that I have it in use.

Paladin, Your correct way too much but I really needed a second battery. I never got to test anything properly. Will wait for better deal on a fourth but I don't regret it now that I have it in use.

I hear you man. I still have not tested my H either other than buzzing a bit in my yard as I said. I really need to fly this thing.

Last edited:
i agree with you there. bought the dbs antenna and got it in 3 days. quick action!

Three times B&H has promised that the H batteries are "Confirmed" to be in and three times they do not ship and three times I know they have received stock. I spoke with the manager a week ago, and was promised that I would get my H batteries ordered 2 months ago for $83.99 and billed on 7/8/16, another lie! I was one of the first to order and was even told that. Yet no batteries still!
My order is cancelled as I would rather give $149 to another Dealer that is not a liar and deceiver than to save a few bucks by ordering from a Dealer like B&H that continually spins false facts and information!
And yes! for all you B&H die hards, they confirmed shipment from Yuneec and ship out to me three times! You do not lie to your customers to quell the storm!:mad:
sorry to hear about the wait on your batteries. I have been waiting for close to a month now for 2 batteries form aces deals, which were priced at $109 at the time and now the website says they are $139 never bought from them before so I'm not sure what to be expecting as far as my price and time. i called peter a week ago and he told me that yuneec was shipping him 250 batteries, but that they were sending them to him in different amounts each delivery. I've never had to wait this long for anything I've bought online, so i bought 2 from amazon shipped by plethora 7 and they were very quick to ship them out to me. 3 days but i paid $10 extra each.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval