Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Backpack!!!

Reaction score
where is the **** thing? still not available in the uk and the date keeps being pushed further and further back,now saying 28th of July but I'm thinking this will change again,I've had one on order for over a month now,are we actually getting it or should I get a refund and source an alternative.?

Last edited:
I believe there is a Yuneec Soft pack for the $1299 one and a different soft pack for the pro version $1899. Pro version one is suppose to be more compact. That what people are saying any way. Something about the form insert being different.

Hard case from yuneec was discontinued. They have a softpack coming

That's very interesting as most uk model and camera shops are still advertising and allowing pre orders on the hard backpack,so seems they discontinued it before we even got it? (In uk)

Had one on order since april. Called in not long ago and was told the hard case pack is discontinued.
They're sending me the softpack when it shows up.

Had one on order since april. Called in not long ago and was told the hard case pack is discontinued.
They're sending me the softpack when it shows up.

Oh ok I'm guessing I'll receive the same then,I take it they are the same price,thanks for the info,I'll wait and see what turns up,wheelspin models are saying expected delivery 28th of July so maybe we may get them next week,here's hoping,the box is doing my head in!! Ha ha ha

I just received this pack 8 days earlier than expected. It'll be great not having to carry that foam insert around. No tax and free shipping, great deal.View attachment 2026

Yep. I gave up on pre-ordered Yuneec Backpack and bought one of these. It came in 6-7 days from China! It is good enough for the job but too big for carry on I would think - only around $30 and free delivery.

That's very interesting as most uk model and camera shops are still advertising and allowing pre orders on the hard backpack,so seems they discontinued it before we even got it? (In uk)

The hard backpacks look the coolest too me, but I am not sure if they will pass some of the size requirements at airports..

There are several soft cases online… Those that are made and distributed by Yuneec and those that are third party. The one pictured above with the red stripe, I believe, is third party and under $100 USD. There is one photo on B&H (all black) and a different model at Ingenious Ingenuity (a red "H" on it).

And now… A photo of the Realsense model which looks different then either of them.

I ordered from B&H and not sure which one I am going to get.

I originally ordered the hard case and they discontinued it before any of the US dealers ever had it….

There are several soft cases online… Those that are made and distributed by Yuneec and those that are third party. The one pictured above with the red stripe, I believe, is third party and under $100 USD. There is one photo on B&H (all black) and a different model at Ingenious Ingenuity (a red "H" on it).

And now… A photo of the Realsense model which looks different then either of them.

I ordered from B&H and not sure which one I am going to get.

I originally ordered the hard case and they discontinued it before any of the US dealers ever had it….
Way under $100 US, $28.97 delivered! Still amazed at that price and free shipping. Even if it doesn't last that long it's still worth it to me.

I wanted the hard case… Actually wanted the GPC case but will not spend $375 for it (I have one for my Phantom--Great product). I feel a hard case to protect my investment. I want plenty of foam and rigidity to keep it safe. Hoping the new Yuneec backpack will provide that. The third party I don't feel "looks" like it will last or protect the H. In the meantime, I purchased the Q500 aluminum case and fitted the TH foam to work.

Way under $100 US, $28.97 delivered! Still amazed at that price and free shipping. Even if it doesn't last that long it's still worth it to me.

Yep! Just got mines today. Does your top foam piece easily fall out when in the closed position and you're opening the bag? Wish it was a little more snug

where is the **** thing? still not available in the uk and the date keeps being pushed further and further back,now saying 28th of July but I'm thinking this will change again,I've had one on order for over a month now,are we actually getting it or should I get a refund and source an alternative.?

I'm the same here been waiting over a month for the Yuneec backpack when ordered it says it was the hard backpack, when I asked the supplier they did not know what I would receive, my last update when I asked they said Yuneec told them the 2nd week of July to be fair they did not say what year its a joke, I did in the meantime order a cheap alternative backpack called Cabin Max Tallinn this is the only one in their range that fits the Typhoon H priced at £24.95 I had to purchase separately from Hobbycraft a square piece of foam 40x40x 4cm about £3.00 this is because you cant use the Yuneec foam lid, this works very well, my only concern is its claimed to be only showerproof whilst most of the time that would be ok for me, so for the moment I'm still going to wait for the Yuneec backpack unless my patience runs out and I get a refund.

I see Amazon say they are out of stock at the moment you may find this elsewhere.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cabin-Max-Tallinn-Approved-Backpack/dp/B00NTK9KCW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval