Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

I first try the ones I ordered, they are slightly different. I should receive them on Monday or Tuesday. If they do not work I switch back.

Andy

Reactions: banned user
:) Wer hats erfunden? Die Schweizer. Well done, hope you will ship to Germany.

Last edited:
wowowow stoooop... didn't know that there is so much interest in such a connector... so
I would like to sell a complete kit however this probably won't be possible since the spring loaded connectors are just too expensive.
The 3 connectors do cost here in Switzerland a bit more then 10$!!!!
So maybe you can help me finding cheaper ones. So pls if somebody knows some spring loaded connectors similar or the same like this one pls let me know:
ptr-5099-d-2-0n-au-1-3.jpg

Thy are called: 5099-D-2.0N-AU-1.3 from the company PTR Messtechnik

Andy
Andy, I bought millmax 0854-0-15-20-82-14-11-0 from mouser. They cost 1.15 each (usd) Rated current is 9 amps!20160701_192142[1].jpg 20160701_192152[1].jpg

GekoCH,
For clarification, where are you able to ship to? I'm interested and live in the United States. Will you ship here?

GekoCH,
For clarification, where are you able to ship to? I'm interested and live in the United States. Will you ship here?

I can ship to every country no problems. Since to connector is small it fits within a bubble padded envelope.

Andy

Reactions: banned user
Watching this thread. Will this also allow discharge of battery to storage level?

You need an external regular LiPo charger and if your charger has a programm for storage charge this would work. I have three yuneec batteries and all are currently in storage mode. I have two iCharger206B.

Andy

I can ship to every country no problems. Since to connector is small it fits within a bubble padded envelope.

Andy
That's great, thank you sir! Can't wait for these to be ready. Nice website by the way, the videos on there are stunning.

Please add me to the list for a pair of your connectors. Would prefer assembled, but either, kit or complete will work. I am still waiting for someone to get batteries in as I only have the one that came with the H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval