Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Reaction score
Typhoon H - Battery connector
go to the shop: www.quadcam.ch

So here is my first prototype of a charging plug for charging the battery with a regular LiPo charger. The plug holder is 3D printed in PLA.
I charged now three batteries with 6A without any troubles and it is much quicker then with the delivered charger.
The 3 pins are spring loaded however those pins are quite expensive hope I will find some cheaper ones.

typhoonH_deans_11.JPG

typhoonH_deans_12.JPG

Andy

Last edited:
I started on my design but did not get to the print stage. I ordered pogo pins from Mouser that are a bit different but usable and they were cheap.

Yeah the pogo pins I found were quite cheap however too long for my design. Maybe I change the design so they fit lets see....

Andy

will you ship to the uk :)

wowowow stoooop... didn't know that there is so much interest in such a connector... so
I would like to sell a complete kit however this probably won't be possible since the spring loaded connectors are just too expensive.
The 3 connectors do cost here in Switzerland a bit more then 10$!!!!
So maybe you can help me finding cheaper ones. So pls if somebody knows some spring loaded connectors similar or the same like this one pls let me know:
ptr-5099-d-2-0n-au-1-3.jpg

Thy are called: 5099-D-2.0N-AU-1.3 from the company PTR Messtechnik

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval