Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Ordered in the first batch.
Received email that they were shipped July 8th.
Still have not received as of yet here in Michigan USA.
Not too unusual, Have had things from Europe arrive in 1 week to 1 month.
My H is in for repair so I can't fly right now anyway.

Ordered in the first batch.
Received email that they were shipped July 8th.
Still have not received as of yet here in Michigan USA.
Not too unusual, Have had things from Europe arrive in 1 week to 1 month.
My H is in for repair so I can't fly right now anyway.

Same here except I'm flying my H. So I'm eagerly waiting for the adapter here in northern Illinois.

have you ordered by Priority or Economy?

Andy

Last edited:
Ditto Bob and Bill. Just bought my third factory battery today so looking forward to the adapter. I also just got my Graphene 6600 MAH for Ralphy's tray so that will be 4

Does someone need a connector :)

typhoonH_deans_22.JPG

typhoonH_deans_23.JPG

Andy

Funny

Just come back from a week away and my 3 connectors (1st Batch) have arrived. Great quality - very pleased. I can now monitor individual cell voltage, total voltage and charge at a reasonable rate - 5amps ok?
1st thing I did before coming on line was put some heatshrink (loosely) on one of the power plugs!

hy JCFlippen

thx for the great feedback!

May I ask where are from so I can determine how long the shipping took.

PS: I charge my batteries at 6.6Ah so 5amps would be no problem since this is still below 1C

Andy

Thanks for the 1C clarification as I have never understood this rating. 6.6 Ah does not fry the battery then?

Last edited:
we still don't know exactly what the mAh of the battery is it must be around 6.6Ah.
so if you charge it with 5Ah it is well below 1c therefore no problems. Charge it at 5.4Ah
and then you are on the safe side.

PS: May I ask where are from so I can determine how long the shipping took?

Andy

we still don't know exactly what the mAh of the battery is it must be around 6.6Ah.
so if you charge it with 5Ah it is well below 1c therefore no problems. Charge it at 5.4Ah
and then you are on the safe side.

PS: May I ask where are from so I can determine how long the shipping took?

Andy

Location Cardiff Wales UK. If I order more I will choose the faster delivery.

Received my email today saying my adapters are complete and shipped. Did economy shipping so probably will take awhile to get here. I'll post up shipping time when they arrive. Thank you for doing this.

I have now two bags full of envelops. Tomorrow all will be handed over to the Swiss Post office and then I hope every envelope finds its destination...

Andy

Reactions: Rayray
I have now two bags full of envelops. Tomorrow all will be handed over to the Swiss Post office and then I hope every envelope finds its destination...

Andy
Swiss Post office is no doubt as efficient as most other things there. I wonder if they yodel when they deliver local mail.

Reactions: JohnL
Yes, yodel is one of the criteria when you like to apply for a job there :)

Andy

Reactions: Suncoast
Thanks Andy received my email regarding 4 battery connectors, your timing was great just got my H back late this afternoon from Yuneec CS, so will be looking forward to the postman delivering the goodies, Thank You.

Strange all 3d Parts are hand drilled with a 2.3mm drill bit otherwise I couldn't fit in the spring loaded pins also the ones for the kit!

Andy
My guess is the temperature difference. It's been in the 80-90's here in California, so the plastic would've expanded a bit since leaving Switzerland.

At all from the USA that have received their connector I need your help:

For the once that ordered Priority and received the "Order Complete" mail how long did it
take till you got the connector?

Andy
Hi Andy, ordered on 7/8 (priority shipping), got the 'Order Complete' email on 7/13 and received them about a week later. Not sure of the date, but I believe it was either 7/20 or 7/21.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
810mscenter