Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding camera

Steve, I checked and my router has 5G. I could see the IP address of the controller connected with 5G. I don't see the camera on my phone. How can I find the IP address of the camera? I called Yuneec using the phone number posted on the website:

YUNEEC Americas​

Phone: 888-912-4886
Contact Us

So far there's not return call nor email!!! It's sad and total disappointment!
Hi Steve, it's been a while! I hope all is good! After 5 months of back and forth with Yuneec on my brand new H3, it came up with nothing. They completely ignored my emails, and I had my H3 at the Yuneec authorized repair facility for almost 3 months. I decided to go there to get it back last week. I started to file a complain to the California Attorney General office. I can't find their office here in California anymore. I remembered seeing their office some where in Southern California on the Internet, but now I can't find it anymore! Because of the complain, I have to be very specific of all the required details. If you happen to know their address, please share with me. I am greatly appreciated of all the help! I don't really know what to do with the brand new $2500-never-been-flown-drone!

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my