Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze acted odd

Reaction score
Hello all today I went to a local water falls to get some footage when I got there I went through the steps of set up and calibration that went well I went into pilot mode and hit the launch button to which the drone did and hovered I did note that it was having a hard time figuring it was the wind I proceeded to take the breeze over the gorge and noticed that it was sluggish and was having tough time hovering it was also starting to turn in a circle so I brought it back to where I was and it sped up faster than usual and found a tree then landed beside the gorge almost lost it but didn't went and retrieved it shut it off then back on reconnected and went to go back into pilot mode I noticed that the satellite button was grayed out so I enabled it went into pilot mode and had no problems after that.

I believe what had happened was that the day before I was flying it indoors and when I went to fly out side I didn't set it back to outdoor flying I belie e this is why the drone was acting strange

Just thought I would share this incase someone else has had the same problem this could be the reason why

Good point!

That is why a scan of the status indicators at the top of the Breeze Cam app should be part of the preflight routine before activating the Takeoff button.

Thanks for posting your experience. You are a lucky one, you got the Breeze back. Many are not so lucky. I hope everyone will read this before they fly, but that's not going to happen. There is a ‘quiz’ at the top of the Breeze Help section. The questions help you understand what to look for BEFORE you fly.

- How long have you had the breeze?
- About how many flights do you have on it?
- Perhaps you could help others, what would you suggest other pilots do (every time) before others fly?

Thanks.

Good point!

That is why a scan of the status indicators at the top of the Breeze Cam app should be part of the preflight routine before activating the Takeoff button.
Thanks for the reply the funny thing is that when i did scan the status it show that i had sat on was in blue and was locked onto 20 of them either way i should of checked the button first

Thanks for posting your experience. You are a lucky one, you got the Breeze back. Many are not so lucky. I hope everyone will read this before they fly, but that's not going to happen. There is a ‘quiz’ at the top of the Breeze Help section. The questions help you understand what to look for BEFORE you fly.

- How long have you had the breeze?
- About how many flights do you have on it?
- Perhaps you could help others, what would you suggest other pilots do (every time) before others fly?

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply scott i haven't been flying very long maybe this is my 4 5th flight still getting used to the way it flys

My suggestion to others would be to go through every pre step carefully making sure everything is set properly

Thanks for that info. I’ll check it out the next time I fire up the Breeze.

Reactions: markus001
markus001,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mining_drones