Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE!! GEOFENCE +500M

I tried out the height and distance changes in the APK. It worked perfectly as far as I was willing to go with it.
I set altitude limit 399ft, (got lucky, the slider isn’t that precise) and made a vertical ascent over my own property. Breeze went right up to 400ft, declared itself to be at its geo limit, and stopped. Perfect.
Next flight I went to about 120ft vertical, then started outward. It continued until I could no longer see it, which was only a couple hundred feet. (I was not willing to let it go out of my sight because it was no longer over my property.) I don’t think I exceeded the original 100m distance setting, so someone else will have to post that one.

There was never any hint of trouble with video at these ranges.

This APK makes the Breeze fully capable of any purpose for which I expect to use it. I believe this APK is a very useful piece of work.

This is a screenshot from video playback at ~400ft:
View attachment 15196
I am grateful to know that you came with your expectations, ... here in Brazil it is common to measure the distance in meters, I confess that I am crazy to pilot my breeze again, because my cell phone broke the screen and I have to import the piece from China because it is much cheaper than here in Brazil, for now I am using my standard Phantom 3 dji, but I confess that the breeze is more stable in gps than my Phantom ..

By the way ... beautiful photo !!

Good thing that everything went well, it is usually after 1 minute after the loss of signal that he returns home, ... as I said, a repeater of two antennas, not the originals but 2 of if I am not mistaken. .12dbi I think, in bangood there is a lot to sell ... it will need modification in the repeater but nothing that is very difficult ..
In my case I think it took nearly five minutes to return because it was much farther out and higher than I have ever flown it before. But the wonderful thing is it did come back. Thanks again for what you did. I'm excited about further improvements you might be able to make with your magic. God bless.

In my case I think it took nearly five minutes to return because it was much farther out and higher than I have ever flown it before. But the wonderful thing is it did come back. Thanks again for what you did. I'm excited about further improvements you might be able to make with your magic. God bless.
I do not know if you saw it but I also changed its maximum speed, it can fly at almost 10 meters / s, the next change would be at the speed it rotates but I could not find the variable in the application

One thing that could be done is to implement a location map, it is possible, would have to open the application of other drone s from yuneec, copy the function libraries, restructure the dimensions of the app, it is a challenge but it is possible ...

I do not know if you saw it but I also changed its maximum speed, it can fly at almost 10 meters / s, the next change would be at the speed it rotates but I could not find the variable in the application
Yes I did notice that you had found a way to increase the speed noticeably. As impactful is that change is, I was captivated by the amazing altitude and distance increases. Admittedly however, the substantial increase in speed definitely increases the fun and practicality of the yuneec breeze 4K. Thank you again for your remarkable efforts and success.

Yes I did notice that you had found a way to increase the speed noticeably. As impactful is that change is, I was captivated by the amazing altitude and distance increases. Admittedly however, the substantial increase in speed definitely increases the fun and practicality of the yuneec breeze 4K. Thank you again for your remarkable efforts and success.
[emoji1][emoji56]

Reactions: Prayingdsr
Hi,
thank you for this app, it's great!
I have a question: what version of the firmware do you use? because for me the wifi is stable but the Breeze takes a lot of time to find the satellites ... and therefore to connect ..., I am under Android 9.

Hi,
thank you for this app, it's great!
I have a question: what version of the firmware do you use? because for me the wifi is stable but the Breeze takes a lot of time to find the satellites ... and therefore to connect ..., I am under Android 9.
In my drone, the last version of firmware ..., already the one of the app also the last one that came out

Still amazing! Late yesterday afternoon I flew my Breeze 4K two additional times as far as 100m in altitude - just over 325 feet, and 160m in distance - about 530 feet. Unfortunately my FPV cut out at those distances so I decided not to push it. The only video I have is of the flight itself, so no extra camera to show the screen of the controller indicating distances involved. But perhaps I can get a picture connected with upcoming flights.
It just blows me away!
Now I need to find a repeater and figure out how to use it so I can reliable control the breeze at greater distances. Any input will be greatly appreciated. But I have nothing but thanks for dsduarte02.
What you did is nothing short of amazing and will definitely elevate the flying satisfaction of countless Yuneec Breeze 4K owners. I would give you a medal if I could! Thank you thank you thank you!

I would recommend the ZyXEL WRE6606 for a repeater. Setup instructions are here How To: Setup the ZyXEL WRE-6606 for use with Breeze.

I will try next time , thank you

I just finished flying, finally the app worked for me too, it's really great, I'm really happy. I leave you a picture taken at 200 meters high and also the photo of the repeater I use that increase the wiifi range of the breeze. I have not yet had a chance to test the distance, I will do it soon. God bless the author of the app

I just finished flying, finally the app worked for me too, it's really great, I'm really happy. I leave you a picture taken at 200 meters high and also the photo of the repeater I use that increase the wiifi range of the breeze. I have not yet had a chance to test the distance, I will do it soon. God bless the author of the app

View attachment 15313

View attachment 15314

Can you give the model number for the repeater? Can the repeater be powered from a USB power bank?

Just a heads up to anyone wishing to install the modified APK: in my case, it was necessary to uninstall the existing (original) Breeze Cam app before the new APK would actually install. I.e., it started to install itself over the original app (believing it was an update), but then the process aborted with the message "Installation not completed".
After uninstalling the original app, the install went fine (on three different devices with three different Android versions, all German).

I hope I have a chance to actually test the extended range settings tomorrow, using the Comfast 371 range extender. Weather is not too good over here, but at least there is not much wind.

I did instal in my Samsung s7 no issues installing did not have the original breeze app on this phone since I have been using my iPhone x for the breeze next step is to try it out on the breeze and to get me a extender hopefully

View attachment 15313

View attachment 15314
Thank you, my friend, and may God bless you all ... as I said I'm not using my 4k breeze, the cell phone that supports 5.8 ghz, broke the screen and I'm adding a little money to fix it and also buy the antennas and modify the repeater

Reactions: Prayingdsr and GC'S
Good luck my friend and have fun!
Just a heads up to anyone wishing to install the modified APK: in my case, it was necessary to uninstall the existing (original) Breeze Cam app before the new APK would actually install. I.e., it started to install itself over the original app (believing it was an update), but then the process aborted with the message "Installation not completed".
After uninstalling the original app, the install went fine (on three different devices with three different Android versions, all German).

I hope I have a chance to actually test the extended range settings tomorrow, using the Comfast 371 range extender. Weather is not too good over here, but at least there is not much wind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss