Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE!! GEOFENCE +500M

I did not have the opportunity to test with a repeater because in my city does not sell this type of repeater ... but I believe that the comfast with 2 antennas is the best option ... and a modification in the antennas!

I think I'll try the new app this weekend. I have a repeater with 3 antennas that should guarantee me a good signal.
Please comment if it worked properly ... and what is the name of this 3-antenna repeater? Is it USB?

Good morning, in the weekend I tried the new app. I set the limit to 200mt in height and 200m in the distance, but as soon as it reaches 80m in height the message "geofence reached" appears and there is no possibility of going further. I ask the author of the modified app how he managed to reach the indicated distances. I used a router extender to increase the range of the breeze's wifi range

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I just finished flying my Breeze 4k well over 300 ft up and 500 ft out using the modified Breeze APK. I useed the regular controller and Breeze app with no signal loss. I was tempted to push it another hundred ft either way but thought I would lose signal and FPV. But this is the first time my little Breeze has gone Beyond the limitd I imagined when I purchased it. Kudos to the wonderful fella that was able to modify the software to make this possible. I did find that every whenever you restart the app, you will need to readjust the height and distance parameters as they will default to a lower setting. Amazing amazing amazing. I'm going to have to purchase another Breeze or two when they come on sale to take advantage of this amazing new capability. It definitely puts the breeze in a whole new league!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I just finished flying my Breeze 4k well over 300 ft up and 500 ft out using the modified Breeze APK. I useed the regular controller and Breeze app with no signal loss. I was tempted to push it another hundred ft either way but thought I would lose signal and FPV. But this is the first time my little Breeze has gone Beyond the limitd I imagined when I purchased it. Kudos to the wonderful fella that was able to modify the software to make this possible. I did find that every whenever you restart the app, you will need to readjust the height and distance parameters as they will default to a lower setting. Amazing amazing amazing. I'm going to have to purchase another Breeze or two when they come on sale to take advantage of this amazing new capability. It definitely puts the breeze in a whole new league!

you can put a video of this amazing flight ? thank you

Good morning, in the weekend I tried the new app. I set the limit to 200mt in height and 200m in the distance, but as soon as it reaches 80m in height the message "geofence reached" appears and there is no possibility of going further. I ask the author of the modified app how he managed to reach the indicated distances. I used a router extender to increase the range of the breeze's wifi range
Do the following, every time you start the application, go to the geofence settings, enter the desired settings, return to the pilot mode, then return to the geofence settings and verify that the settings are the same as you modified, if no ..., apply again it usually has to be done 2x

I am happy to read this review, because the 4k breeze is a great drone and this modification was what it lacked to get even better

Reactions: Prayingdsr
Do the following, every time you start the application, go to the geofence settings, enter the desired settings, return to the pilot mode, then return to the geofence settings and verify that the settings are the same as you modified, if no ..., apply again it usually has to be done 2x

I will try next time , thank you

@dsduarte02,

I have not tried the distance related parts of the change, but I did use the increase in speed settings. It worked great. With this part alone, I agree with the comment that this takes the Breeze to a great new level. I look forward to experimenting with the distance, and will feed back anything I find.
One small improvement. Both sliders on the “GEO FENCE IN PILOT MODE” currently say “Max Distance”. The one on the left should say “Max Height”.

APK.jpg

@dsduarte02,

I have not tried the distance related parts of the change, but I did use the increase in speed settings. It worked great. With this part alone, I agree with the comment that this takes the Breeze to a great new level. I look forward to experimenting with the distance, and will feed back anything I find.
One small improvement. Both sliders on the “GEO FENCE IN PILOT MODE” currently say “Max Distance”. The one on the left should say “Max Height”.

View attachment 15160
Ok, I think at the time of editing I must have written the same name but both have different conditions

Still amazing! Late yesterday afternoon I flew my Breeze 4K two additional times as far as 100m in altitude - just over 325 feet, and 160m in distance - about 530 feet. Unfortunately my FPV cut out at those distances so I decided not to push it. The only video I have is of the flight itself, so no extra camera to show the screen of the controller indicating distances involved. But perhaps I can get a picture connected with upcoming flights.
It just blows me away!
Now I need to find a repeater and figure out how to use it so I can reliable control the breeze at greater distances. Any input will be greatly appreciated. But I have nothing but thanks for dsduarte02.
What you did is nothing short of amazing and will definitely elevate the flying satisfaction of countless Yuneec Breeze 4K owners. I would give you a medal if I could! Thank you thank you thank you!

To dsduarte02...
What part of Brazil are you from? My brother-in-law is a former missionary from San Paulo and he said it is one of the most amazing cities he has ever visited, including New York, Chicago and I perhaps LA.
Anyway, knowing that someone from Brazil made it possible to enhance my enjoyment of a hobby gives me a greater appreciation for you as well as your country. God bless!

Still amazing! Late yesterday afternoon I flew my Breeze 4K two additional times as far as 100m in altitude - just over 325 feet, and 160m in distance - about 530 feet. Unfortunately my FPV cut out at those distances so I decided not to push it. The only video I have is of the flight itself, so no extra camera to show the screen of the controller indicating distances involved. But perhaps I can get a picture connected with upcoming flights.
It just blows me away!
Now I need to find a repeater and figure out how to use it so I can reliable control the breeze at greater distances. Any input will be greatly appreciated. But I have nothing but thanks for dsduarte02.
What you did is nothing short of amazing and will definitely elevate the flying satisfaction of countless Yuneec Breeze 4K owners. I would give you a medal if I could! Thank you thank you thank you!
thank you my friend, I hope you fly far, ... in a previous comment, I mentioned a YouTube video about bebop 2 in which they make a modification in the antennas of the repeater and bebop via wifi can reach + 1km, I think the same can be done in breeze 4k independent if it is 5.8ghz.

To dsduarte02...
What part of Brazil are you from? My brother-in-law is a former missionary from San Paulo and he said it is one of the most amazing cities he has ever visited, including New York, Chicago and I perhaps LA.
Anyway, knowing that someone from Brazil made it possible to enhance my enjoyment of a hobby gives me a greater appreciation for you as well as your country. God bless!
Amen my friend, really Sao Paulo is a wonderful city but I live in the northeastern part of Brazil and a city called Aracaju, the pleasure is all mine to help

thank you my friend, I hope you fly far, ... in a previous comment, I mentioned a YouTube video about bebop 2 in which they make a modification in the antennas of the repeater and bebop via wifi can reach + 1km, I think the same can be done in breeze 4k independent if it is 5.8ghz.
I will definitely look at that video.
By the way, did I ever say, THANK YOU?!
I cannot say it enough!

As the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Perhaps something similar can be said about knowing that your Breeze 4K will fly much higher and farther than ever intended by the manufacturer. Well I couldn't resist flying again this morning, taking the Drone up to 385 feet and 575 feet out. It never occurred to me that the chance of total signal loss was virtually guaranteed. That's exactly what happened about five minutes into the flight. When I realized that I had lost all contact with the breeze, I decided to wait patiently. Although several attempts to re-establish connection were unsuccessful, nearly five minutes later I hear heard the familiar prop noise. In just a few moments the breeze settled down about 5 feet from The Landing Pad. Thank God for the automatic return to home and good satellites.

Lesson learned. I definitely need to work on getting that repeater. When you have so much power in your hands, it's hard to resist pushing it.
???

As the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Perhaps something similar can be said about knowing that your Breeze 4K will fly much higher and farther than ever intended by the manufacturer. Well I couldn't resist flying again this morning, taking the Drone up to 385 feet and 575 feet out. It never occurred to me that the chance of total signal loss was virtually guaranteed. That's exactly what happened about five minutes into the flight. When I realized that I had lost all contact with the breeze, I decided to wait patiently. Although several attempts to re-establish connection were unsuccessful, nearly five minutes later I hear heard the familiar prop noise. In just a few moments the breeze settled down about 5 feet from The Landing Pad. Thank God for the automatic return to home and good satellites.

Lesson learned. I definitely need to work on getting that repeater. When you have so much power in your hands, it's hard to resist pushing it.
[emoji106][emoji4][emoji106]
Good thing that everything went well, it is usually after 1 minute after the loss of signal that he returns home, ... as I said, a repeater of two antennas, not the originals but 2 of if I am not mistaken. .12dbi I think, in bangood there is a lot to sell ... it will need modification in the repeater but nothing that is very difficult ..

I tried out the height and distance changes in the APK. It worked perfectly as far as I was willing to go with it.
I set altitude limit 399ft, (got lucky, the slider isn’t that precise) and made a vertical ascent over my own property. Breeze went right up to 400ft, declared itself to be at its geo limit, and stopped. Perfect.
Next flight I went to about 120ft vertical, then started outward. It continued until I could no longer see it, which was only a couple hundred feet. (I was not willing to let it go out of my sight because it was no longer over my property.) I don’t think I exceeded the original 100m distance setting, so someone else will have to post that one.

There was never any hint of trouble with video at these ranges.

This APK makes the Breeze fully capable of any purpose for which I expect to use it. I believe this APK is a very useful piece of work.

This is a screenshot from video playback at ~400ft:
399ft.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCDrone