Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE!! GEOFENCE +500M

It's the only way I want to be.

I would really sincerely like to say thanks again to those who worked on this project. The only thing I personally would like is access to adjust the speed higher as I want to see for myself what it is capable of in a safe environment. I have a lot of breezes and one in particular that I test with. I hadn't flown all of them in months so I went back through them cycling each battery and then putting them in storage mode and none of them showed any signs of stress at the current settings.
I'm NOT deliberately trying to break one. I've tested everything I could and can disassemble/assemble them easily. I just want to see if the current speed is close to failure or not so I know where I'm at.
Again, tremendously grateful for those who have brought the breeze to life:)

Reactions: Breezer
Things I would love to see included with an updated app:

1. The ability to maintain prior settings in the app when changing batteries or restarting the breeze 4K.

2. The option to extend the range by an additional 400m. I have flown many times in excess of 500m out with my range extender, and returned with 50% or more of the battery remaining. Although the battery is definitely the limiting factor, I believe this drone is capable of traveling nearly a kilometer, utilizing the extender, and returning safely with 15% battery remaining. At least I'd love to try it.

Things I would love to see included with an updated app:

1. The ability to maintain prior settings in the app when changing batteries or restarting the breeze 4K.

2. The option to extend the range by an additional 400m. I have flown many times in excess of 500m out with my range extender, and returned with 50% or more of the battery remaining. Although the battery is definitely the limiting factor, I believe this drone is capable of traveling nearly a kilometer, utilizing the extender, and returning safely with 15% battery remaining. At least I'd love to try it.

Yes, especially the first option would be very nice!

I tested this new app last night for the first time, and it worked just great! Big thanks to dsduarte02 and wesleybp who made this possible!

Reactions: Prayingdsr
Yes, especially the first option would be very nice!

I tested this new app last night for the first time, and it worked just great! Big thanks to dsduarte02 and wesleybp who made this possible!
Amen on those thank yous. I don't know what would we do without the guidance and contributions of others. Have a blessed day.

How do I install this?

Not sure if/where there are official directions, but here is what worked on my android phone:
1.) Copy the APK to your phones download directory
2.) Uninstall the current Breeze AP.
3.) Navigate to new APK in the download directory.
4.) Touch the APK file to open it.
5.) It will have an "install" button to push.

Not sure if/where there are official directions, but here is what worked on my android phone:
1.) Copy the APK to your phones download directory
3.) Navigate to new APK in the download directory.
4.) Touch the APK file to open it.
install the gen_signed.apk ?

install the gen_signed.apk ?
Yes. This is edited to include the file name. (The one I have is actually gen-signed2.apk. There are a few versions out there. Just look for whatever version you copied to the download directory):

1.) Copy the gen-signed.apk to your phones download directory
3.) Navigate to new gen-signed.apk in the download directory.
4.) Touch the gen-signed.apk file to open it.

Reactions: JAY DRONE
Yes. This is edited to include the file name. (The one I have is actually gen-signed2.apk. There are a few versions out there. Just look for whatever version you copied to the download directory):

FAROUT! just took this out for a test and went 500' up and 200' out then the wifi box came up about loosing the wifi. I just started lowering it and the wifi came back. UN freakin real!
Thanks you for the info getting this installed! It's like a brand new drone now!

JAY DRONE HERE bam - so if any of you follow me with the breeze it has been a roller coaster of a love hate relationship, I own 2 breeze's one flown once and the other beat on lol, besides the point I downloaded the app and it is deceptive as the normal values still show on the top of the bars but I did move bars and now see new values registering with the bar, as soon as I wake up in the morning providing it is not to to cold out "im in USA it is winter here" I will test this in its most basic form just using controller n cell no wifi repeaters - so long as I can go past 100 meters I will be very happy , my flight feild is wideo open no 2.5ghz interference

2.4 GHz won’t interfere with the Breeze WiFi at 5.8 GHz. The app will not increase your WiFi range on its own, but will allow you go past the built in geofences. This actually works well with a good repeater to extend the usable range of the Breeze.

Is there any chance you are the Jay Drone with a YouTube channel that had trouble with the IR Sensor that failed (cracked or fogged IR pass filter) and caused odd behavior on takeoff?

2.4 GHz won’t interfere with the Breeze WiFi at 5.8 GHz. The app will not increase your WiFi range on its own, but will allow you go past the built in geofences. This actually works well with a good repeater to extend the usable range of the Breeze.

Is there any chance you are the Jay Drone with a YouTube channel that had trouble with the IR Sensor that failed (cracked or fogged IR pass filter) and caused odd behavior on takeoff?
i keep forgetting this aint 2.4 n YES I AM JAY DRONE FROM YOUTUBE same guy -

Yes the IR Sensor is quite critical on the Breeze. If any of the transmitter portion gets reflected internally it revs the motors to max lift thinking it is still on the ground, but when the signal still thinks it is earth bound it cuts the motors and the Breeze lands very hard.

Glad to see you on the forum and hope you find it useful. We have a lot of information here and a lot of friendly knowledgeable members.

Yes the IR Sensor is quite critical on the Breeze. If any of the transmitter portion gets reflected internally it revs the motors to max lift thinking it is still on the ground, but when the signal still thinks it is earth bound it cuts the motors and the Breeze lands very hard.

Glad to see you on the forum and hope you find it useful. We have a lot of information here and a lot of friendly knowledgeable members.
yes there is alot of information on here and it is great - I run a group on fb called DRONE DAYS and a guy over there sugjested this group and thread - so I am here and happy to be here and a SPONGE willing to absorb the knowladge you guys have

Reactions: DoomMeister
yes there is alot of information on here and it is great - I run a group on fb called DRONE DAYS and a guy over there sugjested this group and thread - so I am here and happy to be here and a SPONGE willing to absorb the knowladge you guys have
My ir sensor broke also and I used an old flashlight glass and it works fine. fyi it's the size of a nickle

Sorry for the delay, ... here is the modified apk unlocking the geofence to 500 meters height or distance ...
And speed too...

Link:

Will there be in the future a 1.4.7.4 version without the controller @_@ crash problem?
The blue Breezecam clone version 1.4.7.2 works well; is it possible to create an upgraded version of the red Breezecam clone 1.4.7.3?
It looks to me that the constantly developing last gen_signed.apk and the blue clone (1.4.7.2) are at first sight (graphic) the same, or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Muito obrigado!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece