Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze motor not working

No motors rotating. But beep sound from all motors.if controller damaged no sound from motors
@worelteam: Is it possible for you to measure the power coming from any of the connections of the motherboard to the motors? (With a multimeter) This eliminates the small possibility that the motors are damaged. It also confirmes that the motherboard is either damaged or intact.

@worelteam: Is it possible for you to measure the power coming from any of the connections of the motherboard to the motors? (With a multimeter) This eliminates the small possibility that the motors are damaged. It also confirmes that the motherboard is either damaged or intact.
I dont know how can i measure the power. Motors is not rotating . That means that no power is on motor connector. I can only measure little power when motor beeps.

The smaller connector on my Breeze looks straight. Yours is crooked, touch to feel if it's loose.Or look around the connector to see if anything's loose, on the other side, too.
If you look more closely, there's clear glue all over the wires.
View attachment 8488
Hello! I try to disconnect connectors and then i hear another error beeps.
Compass is 3x beeps
Gps is 1x pause 2x pause 3x beeps

Can somebody disconnect motors, and check the error beeps?(only 3 of motors or 1pcs) not all4 .when all4 is disconnected you can't hear the beep sound

I think is damaged the range sensor. (Need to resolder)

My range sensor is orange color if shorter than half meter...
When more than a half meter above groud is blue.

Please help.

Ps. I send the breeze to yuneec, but yuneec not interesting to repair the drone. Only make a offer to new one for 400€. (No more yuneec) [emoji26] [emoji26]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech