Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze motor not working

View attachment 8463 The battery has 4 terminals. One common and 3 separate DC outputs.

google says
Which type of motor is used in drones?
They use small DC motors. The motors have small permanent magnets made from iron and cobalt alloys ...

My guess is one wire got to come from the battery area to a controlling circuit to produce 4 separate variable DC outputs to spin the motors at different speeds.
The crash should not have damaged the circuit electronically. It's more likely the impact shook loose some wire(s).
View attachment 8463
The 4 terminals only use as balance charger. In the drone is only 2 pins used for 11v power supply.
11b091b1666087e87075474d19d346be.jpg
bf21fd3f0276ddda5be6940a0e6d588c.jpg

View attachment 8463 The battery has 4 terminals. One common and 3 separate DC outputs.

google says
Which type of motor is used in drones?
They use small DC motors. The motors have small permanent magnets made from iron and cobalt alloys ...

My guess is one wire got to come from the battery area to a controlling circuit to produce 4 separate variable DC outputs to spin the motors at different speeds.
The crash should not have damaged the circuit electronically. It's more likely the impact shook loose some wire(s).
View attachment 8463

worelteam was correct. The 3S battery provides 11.1v (or 12.6v when it's fully charged) to the drone. Only the two terminals on two different sides are connected. The brushless motors are never D.C. powered. They need to be driven by electronic speed controls, a.k.a. ESC.

The Breeze's circuits use all three powers.
If you look at the battery's 4 terminals, the middle two terminals are a little longer to go deeper into the compartment to make contact when the battery is completely inserted.
The battery's compartment should show the middle two contacts with a flashlight.

Here is a dissassembled opposite side of the connector....
I try the firmware change . But no sucess...
0ae6acf3b88842029f65009f36e6ea8c.jpg

What is the wire that looks like lamp cord in your photos? Have you disassembled to the point that you can inspect the wiring to the motors? I’m suspecting that the motor driver board is bad.

This wire is cable to another type of lipo battery. I have removed them already. But the another battery work before without problem.

Can i test the motor driver?
The beep sound in breece is coming from motors. Is no beeper installed. I am thinking... When motor driver can send the beep signal to the motors, that the driver is not damaged...

I have no schematics or other information source to troubleshoot the electronics on the Breeze.

When you slide to take off, do the motors try to spin at all? If not, do they have any resistance to being turned manually? If neither is taking place there is no signal going to the motors.

When i slide to take off, nothing happens. I dont know how turning manually. I have the breeze only 20 days ago...

Since nothing happens, try using your finger or a stick to turn the props and if there is no resistance to them turning, the motor controller must be bad or has a bad surface mounted fuse.

I tried the solution with 20 rotations, but no sucess. During the crash was dissconnected the connector for compass.and connector for motor. It was both disconnected with power on. I have repaired the connection and compass calibration was succesful... I check all connections is now ok. I check the motors. It have the same impedance...

I try to power on the breeze with motors disconnected. It is no error beep.
After motors connected, still won't take off.
After a crash my right hind motor stop working. After each start it would make a few spins and then stall.
Then tested the connection with the left side motor which was working properly at the left side. At the right side however it stalled like the original motor.
Last test was with all motors connected but all props completely removed. All motors were spinning properly now.
After fixing new props the drone works fine again.
Don't know what the success factor was but something of this ritual seemed to work.
Hope this helps in some way.

After a crash my right hind motor stop working. After each start it would make a few spins and then stall.
Then tested the connection with the left side motor which was working properly at the left side. At the right side however it stalled like the original motor.
Last test was with all motors connected but all props completely removed. All motors were spinning properly now.
Don't know what the success factor was but something of this ritual seemed to work.

Good info Erik! Good troubleshooting technique also.

But my breeze don't make few spins. Is not rotating when i pilush the Take off button...

The smaller connector on my Breeze looks straight. Yours is crooked, touch to feel if it's loose.Or look around the connector to see if anything's loose, on the other side, too.
If you look more closely, there's clear glue all over the wires.
BreezeC.jpg

Last edited:
If any of the motor still works, you can connect the motors that do not work to the good port and see if the motors are all good.

No motors rotating. But beep sound from all motors.if controller damaged no sound from motors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig