Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 video ??

Reaction score
Help !! Taken some nice pictures on my h+, took some video this week all Pictures & video play back perfectly on th st16s, took out sd card & loaded it into my computer, all still pictures are fine but i only have a blank screen when trying to view video, what am i doing wrong ??

Help !! Taken some nice pictures on my h+, took some video this week all Pictures & video play back perfectly on th st16s, took out sd card & loaded it into my computer, all still pictures are fine but i only have a blank screen when trying to view video, what am i doing wrong ??
There are a couple of scenarios that could cause this.

1.) You didn't stop the record before turning off the drone. This causes the video file not yo end and playback is impossible on a pc. Try to put sd card in the drone camera and start and stop a recording to see if this fixes the issue.

2.) Missing codec in your pc. Try another player like VLC and see if this fixes the playback.

3.) If you recorded in 4k and have a older and slower computer it might be too much for it to even start the video. Try another pc if you have this option.

You can test all 3 by simply uploading a clip to YouTube and see if YouTube can process the file.

Hope you get it solved [emoji2]

Reactions: oliver
There are a couple of scenarios that could cause this.

1.) You didn't stop the record before turning off the drone. This causes the video file not yo end and playback is impossible on a pc. Try to put sd card in the drone camera and start and stop a recording to see if this fixes the issue.

2.) Missing codec in your pc. Try another player like VLC and see if this fixes the playback.

3.) If you recorded in 4k and have a older and slower computer it might be too much for it to even start the video. Try another pc if you have this option.

You can test all 3 by simply uploading a clip to YouTube and see if YouTube can process the file.

Hope you get it solved [emoji2]

Thanks a lot for your help (much appreciated) i will try all you have said & see how it goes, not too good computors, but thankyou again

Reactions: mbernholdt
Thanks a lot for your help (much appreciated) i will try all you have said & see how it goes, not too good computors, but thankyou again
You are welcome

Hi mbernholdt
Thanks for your help, you were correct with your diagnosis, tried my sd card on two computers( still no video) but both are 4 years plus old, have reduced from 4k to 1080 & now all ok.
Regards. Steve
Glad to Help Steve.
Happy flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare