Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera E90

Reaction score
Bonjour,
Je viens de faire les dernières mise à jour sur h520 et camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 et camera 1.0.80E
la mise à jour c'est très bien installée par contre des que je tourne ma camera E90 en panoramique j'ai ce message (gyroscope primaire introuvable !!!!) et ma camera se met a faire n'importe quoi
Quelqu'un a t'il ce problème?
Que devrais-je faire, ? Pouvez-vous m'aider ,?

Google Translate:
Hello,
I just made the last update on h520 and camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 and camera 1.0.80E
the update is very well installed on the other hand as soon as I turn my E90 camera in pan I have this message (primary gyroscope not found !!!!) and my camera starts to do anything
Does anyone have this problem?
What should I do, ? Can you help me ,?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour,
Je viens de faire les dernières mise à jour sur h520 et camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 et camera 1.0.80E
la mise à jour c'est très bien installée par contre des que je tourne ma camera E90 en panoramique j'ai ce message (gyroscope primaire introuvable !!!!) et ma camera se met a faire n'importe quoi
Quelqu'un a t'il ce problème?
Que devrais-je faire, ? Pouvez-vous m'aider ,?

Google Translate:
Hello,
I just made the last update on h520 and camera E90 version data pilot 1.6.92 and camera 1.0.80E
the update is very well installed on the other hand as soon as I turn my E90 camera in pan I have this message (primary gyroscope not found !!!!) and my camera starts to do anything
Does anyone have this problem?
What should I do, ? Can you help me ,?
filip,
Please look on the SD card you would have put in the camera during the update. Are any of these files still on the card? Autopilot.yuneec
Firmware.bin
Gimbal.yuneec
Versions.json.

If we can get a copy of the "Versions.json" file, we may be able to actually help.
Any of the other files may also help us confirm your new problem is actually related to the update.

Merci de votre réponse,
je vous mets en PJ les fichiers de la carte SD que j'ai eu avec la mise à jour
j 'espère que ça peut aider à résoudre ce problème.

Attachments

• Sans titre1.png
    Sans titre1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    3 MB · Views: 32
Merci de votre réponse,
je vous mets en PJ les fichiers de la carte SD que j'ai eu avec la mise à jour
j 'espère que ça peut aider à résoudre ce problème.
Je vous remercie. Nous devons procéder avec une certaine prudence sur ce point. L'échec que vous décrivez est la première fois que je vois cette erreur signalée à la suite de la mise à niveau. Ce serait un risque si nous essayions de réparer un échec de la mise à niveau et que le problème était en fait un autre problème qui n'est survenu que par hasard en même temps que la mise à jour. Pouvez-vous télécharger une capture d'écran de votre contrôleur affichant le message d'erreur ? Cela m'aidera à comprendre ce à quoi nous avons affaire.
Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Thank you. We must proceed with some caution on this. The failure you describe is the first time I have seen this error reported as a result of the upgrade. It would be a risk if we try to repair an upgrade failure and the problem was actually another issue that only by chance occurred at the same time as the update. Can you upload a screenshot of your controller displaying the error message? That will help me understand what we are dealing with.

je viens de mettre en route le drone , la mise en route est normal , la camera ce positionne bien clignote en vert , je descend ou monte la camera je n'ai pas d'erreur par contre des que je tourne en panoramique le message d'erreur apparait , au bout de trente seconde la camera ce met a tournée en rond assez vite , je ne peut rien faire pour l'arrêter a part éteindre le drone

Attachments

• 20210113_195128.jpg
    20210113_195128.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 27
  • 20210113_195816.jpg
    20210113_195816.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
  • 20210113_195936.jpg
    20210113_195936.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
je viens de mettre en route le drone , la mise en route est normal , la camera ce positionne bien clignote en vert , je descend ou monte la camera je n'ai pas d'erreur par contre des que je tourne en panoramique le message d'erreur apparait , au bout de trente seconde la camera ce met a tournée en rond assez vite , je ne peut rien faire pour l'arrêter a part éteindre le drone
@pilot filip ,
Please see the PM I just sent. There should be a red flag on the PM icon near the top right of your screen.

merci ,
je ne vois pas De drapeau !!!
sur quoi je regarde , PM j'imagine que c'est une pièce jointe

Thank you,
I don't see a flag!!!
what I'm looking at, PM I guess it's an attachment.

j'ai un deuxième drone H520 avec une camera CGOET je viens de faire la mise à jour
j'ai exactement le même problème après la mise à jour
message d'erreur ( gyroscope primaire introuvable ) et camera fait un peu ce quelle veut
drone diffèrent et camera différente , je pense que ca vient quand même de la mise à jour

I have a second drone H520 with a camera CGOET I just made the update
I have exactly the same problem after the update
error message ( primary gyroscope not found ) and camera does a little what she wants
different drone and different camera, I think it's still coming from the update.

I have a second H520 drone with a CGOET camera I just made the update
I have exactly the same problem after the update
error message ( primary gyroscope not found ) and camera does a little what it wants
different drone and different camera , I think it still comes from the update

Good evening gents. For what it is worth the problem may not be with the cameras.

I updated both of my H520's last Tuesday. After updating the aircraft I always go to my local oval to recalibrate and do check flights.

When I went to the sensors tab I found that the upgrade had included a gyroscope calibration tool in the sensor calibration systems. The panel showed red status indicators against the compass, accelerometer and the gyro so I immediately did the calibrations.

The gyro calibration takes a couple of minutes

If you haven't done the gyro calibration this could be the cause of the problem.

Good evening gents. For what it is worth the problem may not be with the cameras.

I updated both of my H520's last Tuesday. After updating the aircraft I always go to my local oval to recalibrate and do check flights.

When I went to the sensors tab I found that the upgrade had included a gyroscope calibration tool in the sensor calibration systems. The panel showed red status indicators against the compass, accelerometer and the gyro so I immediately did the calibrations.

The gyro calibration takes a couple of minutes

If you haven't done the gyro calibration this could be the cause of the problem.
@Gadget2628,
Did yours show the "Primary Gyroscope not found" notification prior to performing the calibrations? Was the camera moving without input from the controller?

I also did the gyroscope calibration, compass and accelerometer the error message ( primary gyroscope not found ) is no longer displayed.
on the other hand I have several other error messages ( GPS, yaw,) and a minute after my camera starts to turn around quite fast without I can stop it only by turning off the H520

This is good information, and I think we are learning some things.
One thought might be to downgrade your system to an earlier version of the firmware, and then attempt to run the upgrade again using the UpdatePilot. Would you be willing to try this if I send the files? I do not have all the files for the controller, but I do have the old files for the camera, the drone, and the controller's APP. Note I do not have the older EU firmware for the camera. Your camera will be on US firmware until we change it back later with the SD cards.

Last edited:
My SOP'S are that if there is an upgrade to the systems I do an immediate calibration of the sensors before I do anything else. Its a habit I developed after having bad experience after an update with my first H480.

I didn't get the error message because I calibrated the aircraft before I attempted to fly.

My experience is that the error panel on the ST16 normally only reports major issues after you have attempted to start the motors. The error message is normally accompanied by beeping and the motors failing to start.

I

Just a thought. That last lot of upgrades loaded firmware for the airframe, Data pilot as well as my C90 's and the E10T plus the relevant gimbals.

One of the C90's had problems and had to be reflashed (it didn't pan) using THE SD card.

I would retry the camera firmware updates again by way of SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval