Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera settings

Reaction score
Thanks for the add.

Hello everyone, new to both Drone flying and video. My hobby is kayak fishing and I want to take video of this. I have been asking for the Q500 for a couple of years and my wife gave it to me this year for Christmas. Two flights now around and above my house, when I want to view and edit I am using the GoPro Studio, something I have used from both my GoPro and my Sony Action cam which I have mounted to my kayak. The software works well for what I use it for. My new addition however I believe takes pictures and video in 4k and I can not load them into the GoPro Studio. Windows media player will play them however it is VERY bad. Seems like I have a lag in the processing and viewing. Can I set the camera to record in 1080P?

I did go into the settings and selected the lowest 1080P setting and still it shows 4K when I open the cd card. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure why the settings didn't take. It sounds like 4K is too much for your setup but, yeah, the 1080P resolution should work just fine.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's simply that your equipment can't handle 4K video. I had to upgrade my pc to a gaming computer to play and edit 4k. As far as GoPro Studio, I tried it a couple of years ago and it wouldn't load video from Yuneec. For a quick check, go to YouTube with this link and change the resolution between 1080p, 1440p and 2160p. See if each plays smoothly or if the higher resolutions become jerky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy