Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can I use a ST-16 controler on my typhoon g or Q500 4k

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using a ST-16 controller for a typhoon g or a Q 500 4k? I wanted to use a st-16 because it has a bigger screen than a st-10a, plus it has a HDMI output so I can use my skyview goggles and I can upload android apps.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using a ST-16 controller for a typhoon g or a Q 500 4k? I wanted to use a st-16 because it has a bigger screen than a st-10a, plus it has a HDMI output so I can use my skyview goggles and I can upload android apps.
There was a post a couple of months ago where someone did bind the ST16 with a Q500. However, the video feed from the Q is much lower resolution and looked terrible on the screen so the same thing would apply to your goggles.

There was a post a couple of months ago where someone did bind the ST16 with a Q500. However, the video feed from the Q is much lower resolution and looked terrible on the screen so the same thing would apply to your goggles.
Thank for the post Steve. I wonder why that is the case? You just saved me from a couple hundred dollar experiment .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33