Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Captain Drone prediction 2019 - end of Yuneec?

Reaction score

You can start at 5.25 min. Is this the end of Yuneeec and WHY not a single Word of H520 during 2019? I know Yuneec is at CES 2019.

Last edited:
If you're familiar with his channel most of his drone videos are cheapies. He stays away from commercial drones such as the H520, DJI Inspire, etc. etc. etc.

utter nonsense but it got people to watch the video and therefore his YouTube channel benefited and Google put some money in his pocket.

If you're familiar with his channel most of his drone videos are cheapies. He stays away from commercial drones such as the H520, DJI Inspire, etc. etc. etc.

utter nonsense but it got people to watch the video and therefore his YouTube channel benefited and Google put some money in his pocket.
Well..despite what you say he has produced very good videos and ”How to`s” for H480 and many positive comments. No doubt. To earn money from Youtube is not a problem!

Reactions: james stepp
Captain Weenie!?

Some of his How To videos are ok, but avoid subscribing to his channel. Way too much garbage from him aka YouTube-itis.

• Love
Reactions: biltno and Grumpy

That guy is so full of it.

Well..despite what you say he has produced very good videos and ”How to`s” for H480 and many positive comments. No doubt. To earn money from Youtube is not a problem!

I've got nothing against Captain Drone. He can be entertaining.

He did have some good content a few years ago on the H480. I do think that what Jeff Sibelius had to offer on YouTube for the H480 was a great deal more detailed and of greater breadth.

You can start at 5.25 min. Is this the end of Yuneeec and WHY not a single Word of H520 during 2019? I know Yuneec is at CES 2019.
Well my thread was about Yuneec pro drone future. Shall I invest in a new version of 520 or similar and rely on service and spareparts? Thats my concern.

Yuneec can only burn themselves if they don’t listen to us, operators. They aim to target the younger generation, but the young folks are not riding the bandwagon.

Reactions: plissken
Ya know, it kinda makes you wonder with their cut backs in customer service. Going from 6 phone reps down to 2 isn't a sign that Yuneec drones are getting more reliable. There's something else going on.

Well my thread was about Yuneec pro drone future. Shall I invest in a new version of 520 or similar and rely on service and spareparts? Thats my concern.
I don't share the Captains pessimism. DJI shills have been predicting Yuneec's demise since 2015 and he may be falling into that trap. One thing is certain. Youtube reviews are often blatantly supported and/or funded by DJI with perks and products. The single objective is to cause doubt in the mind of potential customers regarding competing products. It appears this video met that objective.

Look for Yuneec to be in this game for a long time.

I’m certainly not a DJI shill but with the highly questionable business decisions Yuneec has made and lack of brand promotion I really can’t see how they expect to survive in a market that’s moving much faster than they are.

Sadly they left this world, and life ended, but the World welcomed just as many new life's!

Actually, considerably more. Stats for 2012 show a world death rate of 7.8/1000 with a birth rate of 19.11/1000, which is a problem as the world cannot sustain a constantly growing population. Food and potable water are finite resources and a growing population consumes arable land for habitat that’s needed for agriculture, placing further strain on food production.

Combine those stats with the extreme disparity in personal wealth accumulation the world ends up with a whole lot of displaced and hungry poor people that will threaten international economic stability. At some point either a highly communicable disease or massive war will erupt to decrease world population. History always repeats itself.

Actually, considerably more. Stats for 2012 show a world death rate of 7.8/1000 with a birth rate of 19.11/1000, which is a problem as the world cannot sustain a constantly growing population. Food and potable water are finite resources and a growing population consumes arable land for habitat that’s needed for agriculture, placing further strain on food production.

Combine those stats with the extreme disparity in personal wealth accumulation the world ends up with a whole lot of displaced and hungry poor people that will threaten international economic stability. At some point either a highly communicable disease or massive war will erupt to decrease world population. History always repeats itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba