Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo3+ mbits?!

Wow, no wonder you're proud of it. Mine is a red 2015, therefore the 50 year anniversary. Less than 6000 miles now. About the 5th one for me.

Back to topic: Going back through posts, I noticed a member who posts seemed familiar. Deluge2.
He and Der Stig, whose opinions I admire, both joined this forum on the same day, May 21, 2016. Serendipity I know.
Both DJI Phan bois. Never anything positive to say.

I bought a H, it was replaced by Yuneec so technically I have owned 2 H's. I do understand about optics, you on the other hand don't understand the math and that all lenses are governed by the same physics

You don't understand math......who you trying to impress anyway??
Still arguing over a little ball camera I see...lol
Oh, and why are you here??

I bought a H, it was replaced by Yuneec so technically I have owned 2 H's. I do understand about optics, you on the other hand don't understand the math and that all lenses are governed by the same physics

DerStig: This is your Math. You posted this to try and justify your false claim about hyperfocal distance:

"Hyper Focal distance =
(The focal length of your lens in millimeters x The focal length of your lens in millimeters) / (Aperture x Circle of Confusion in millimeters) The lens focal length is 3.7mm the aperture is f/2.8 and The CoC is .0216mm or the size of one pixel so it's (3.7 x 3.7) / (2.8 x .0216) 226.28mm or 9"

That would be more than 13 pixels!
The 1/2.3 sensor is 6.16 mm wide. Divide that by 4000 pixels and your pitch should be .0015.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix