Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Delivery update for Oz

Reaction score
Good news, bad news.....
According to my contact in the importers for the H......
The bad news, Australian units have not left China yet.
The good news?.... They're getting them air freighted.
Mind you this is the same guy that confidently announced 2 weeks ago...
"They'll be here in ...... 2 weeks"
Surely, the odds are, one of his "2 weeks" predictions is going to bear fruit
We live (just) in hope.
In the meantime, I'll just watch the rest of the world enjoying themselves.

did he say two weeks.............I guess that is better than saying NEXT WEEK...........least they might be telling the truth.......

I just got an email from Rise Above to say no ETA but expect early June... does that qualify as "next 2 weeks"

Good news, bad news.....
We live (just) in hope.
Me also,I'm in N.Calif about 125 miles from Ore and there's no date set yet,I know of a guy who just decided to get one and he's getting one Thursday or fri and just ordered last sat on Amazon.I ordered from a Yuneec dealer in mid March.

Good news, bad news.....
We live (just) in hope.

I am new here and intending to get a Yuneec H. Live in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Would it not be best to buy the usa version?

Would you not be able to fly further due then the Aust/NZ/UK versions and looking at getting a US version for this reason?

I am new here and intending to get a Yuneec H. Live in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Would you not be able to fly further due then the Aust/NZ/UK versions and looking at getting a US version for this reason?
Why not, it's cheaper, Check Chris McMillians from OZ's chats to gather more info, there are no International restrictions because it is in a under weight class

There is a Yuneec distributor here in NZ. I was contemplating buying from the US as it would be cheaper. But in the end decided to buy from here as then you have a local"ish" point of return if things go wrong. There is no difference between the US and NZ version, one in the same.

Reactions: DroneClone
There is a Yuneec distributor here in NZ. I was contemplating buying from the US as it would be cheaper. But in the end decided to buy from here as then you have a local"ish" point of return if things go wrong. There is no difference between the US and NZ version, one in the same.
Good to be loyal to the local businesses too!;)

Only problem getting it here in NZ or even Aust. Won't get anywhere the same distance. It's usually the case we get a shorter distance, unless it's like the phantom and switches frequency automatically depending where you live in the world.

The p1 and p2 you could adjust this. So wonder if it's possible to do this with the yuneec H, else face a much shorter range.

Only problem getting it here in NZ or even Aust. Won't get anywhere the same distance. It's usually the case we get a shorter distance, unless it's like the phantom and switches frequency automatically depending where you live in the world.

The p1 and p2 you could adjust this. So wonder if it's possible to do this with the yuneec H, else face a much shorter range.
Same power output on the Tx's. If you have a dig around on this forum you will find the certification tests and paper work done recently to comply with international regs. You will have plenty of signal to fly LOS anyway.
It's really only the EU that worries about Tx power outputs (relative to NZ and the US). So just don't order one from a Lithuanian retailer and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the info. So looks like here will get the same range and with that in mind buy it here.

Thanks for the info. So looks like here will get the same range and with that in mind buy it here.
Yeah I would Denodan. And if you need better reception you can use more specific antenna such as a patch or pepper box to get better results. I use lots of them on my current UAV's Clover Leaf, Helical, patch etc... Depends on your environment as to which will work better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval