Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest from Yuneec....Australia

Hang to your horses about CASA changes as it may not go through without changes. If you want to do Commercial work you will need a UCC to get insurance.
The laws is for micro drones so under 2kg.

Fremantle, WA here. Can't wait to fly one of these birds! Only worry is distance if you get 2500ft from controller in urban is a bit low.

From NAB 2016

Yep that's why it works out well for the Typhoon H or the P4 as they are under 2kg

I've taken the plunge and just purchased a Tornado H920 from the USA. Shipped very quickly with only a minor issue about the ST24 battery being left on in transit and over-discharged. The seller was very good and is now sending me a replacement battery. Now it's time to get the aircraft commissioned and in the air for some training time!

Another fool in Victoria here...... waiting.
This thing will be awsome guys. No more props in shot. LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of 360 deg rotating gimbal.
So glad I walked out of the shop without the P4 last week. Just hope we will have repair centers in each state.
In Victoria we have LRM Technologies in Tullamarine for servicing.

Advanced model (std) including Wizard, was $1999.
I've just checked my dealer (Hobbyman, Fountain Gate) and it's still showing as that price.
I believe the Wizard is included by Yuneec themselves. Might be good to quote that to your dealer, as I see he's selling at $2099, no mention of Wiz. You could get price match if they charged you that.

Last edited:
wow great price.
Know that place well. Just behind subway. Go in there whenever im in the area just to drool.
Just so i got this correct Chris.... you got urs from hobbyman @ fountain gate right for $1999.00 including the wiz?

Mid June here for New Zealand release
Strange, as Yuneec NZ (which is actually just an importer called DLG International) emailed me last week saying they will be here this week.
Have they told you a different story Denodan?

Nothing.....
Getting seriously p'd off here...
Receiving the mushroom treatment, if you know what I mean.
Considering phoning Hong Kong (the Yuneec office), I believe they are the shippers.

Last edited:
The novelty of watching countless box openings is wearing off now. Even more annoying is seeing the flights, and various questions and comments on the H performance. Like watching a party from the outside.

Hey Andy, any delivery action in the UK?

Hi Chris - Here is a press release from the UK Website -

We are extremely pleased to announce that our initial delivery of Typhoon Hs is on its way to the UK. The delivery left Europe today, and we are expecting to receive it at our warehouses on Monday 23rd of May. We will start shipping to our resellers and customers immediately, who can expect to receive their orders towards the end of the week commencing 23rd of May.

We truly appreciate the extended patience and understanding that we have received in regards to our delays in shipping the Typhoon H, and we sincerely apologise for any frustrations caused by these delays. Our hope is that once you receive the Typhoon H, it will have been worth the wait.

So I guess we will be receiving our 'H's in about 2 weeks.....................

BTW, have just sent a blast to Yuneec about the anomaly of the US getting their stuff shipped today, while rest of the world has to wait until "sometime in May "
Asked them what the problem is, and wasn't our money good enough.
(Just got the standard response "Thank you for messaging,blah blah, shipping will start next week ")
They just hit the same button for any delivery date email.
My original 3-15 preorder here was set for 6-22,I ordered off Amazon Saturday and already have a tracking number slated for 3 day delivery,can you do Amazon guys from there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430