Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest from Yuneec....Australia

We are being told pretty much nothing at all. The dealer I pre-ordered mine through says they know no more than they did a few weeks ago and cannot give me an ETA. Seems Australia is going to be last cab off the rank.

Cannot believe some overseas stores are on their second and third batch and we have had nothing. One guy had a defective unit and shipped it back and got another within 2 days. Surely Yuneec can do better for Australia or are our dealers just doing something wrong? They were not slow in taking my money for a deposit but since taking it I cannot get any news from them at all !!!

Hey guys in Oz, please see my recent post "Australia, take action for delivery " and do what I did... Hit Hong Kong with emails and tell them what you think! I also suggested if they really want to show they're sorry, an extra battery, case or at least blades would go some way to appease us.

Any news??? Spoke with a couple of hobby shops in Perth. One of them has never even heard of the H and another didn't know about the advanced and pro models. Both have stocked Yuneec products. I really need to get hold of one for my wedding overseas mid July. I'm not dropping $2k down on a pre-order only to be told they will be delayed until August or September. I'll buy a Phantom 4 if that happens.

Last edited:
If it's a guarantee you need for a H, the only one that can do that is Carolina drones as they have stock, but it will cost more. I expect them here in the first week of July as there have already been delivery notes.

If it's a guarantee you need for a H, the only one that can do that is Carolina drones as they have stock, but it will cost more. I expect them here in the first week of July as there have already been delivery notes.

I live in Australia so buying from USA wouldn't be viable, especially if you had to make a wty claim.

Now got a H on 2nd batch pre-order with Rise Above. ETA end of June/early July.

looking for any one up here in QLD Ipswich Toowoomba area
to fly with

no nothing around me at all unless they have seen me flying and thought I was that bad and stayed away but I will flying around I might catch up with a person one day

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix