Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does Yuneec Europe still exists?

Reaction score
The problem with the drone appeared about six weeks ago: After the software update ST16 does not receive telemetry from the drone.

To solve it I sent a drone (H520) for repairs to "Yuneec Europe" to Germany. Today marks exactly one month from the date of shipment. Drone is still with them. Once a week I asked them about the timing of repairs. Until May 31 they answered my emails like this: "As soon as we have new informaon to your case, we will contact you via e-mail." In the last email I received from them (May 31), the following is written: "His converstaion ends here, Have a great weekend." After that I sent two more requests but they stopped responding. It looks strange.

Is everything good with the company?
Is it normal to repair the drone for a month without explaining the reasons for the delay?

Last edited:
I understand you concerns. From my experience Yuneec Europe is pretty fast and solves all your issues within days. If you are able to visit them directly in Kaltenkirchen it is not unlikely that you are send home half an hour later together with you repaired/replaced drone.

What is more concerning for me is that they have not released any news since about three months. Usually they did at least once every three weeks. They also officially discontinued the Typhoon H (standard version not plus).

I really hope everything is going well. The competition is strong and drones do not sell that good any more (at least in Germany).

What is more concerning for me is that they have not released any news since about three months. Usually they did at least once every three weeks. They also officially discontinued the Typhoon H (standard version not plus).
I'm worried about one more thing. H520 sell only on US site. On all other sites it disappeared from sale as if does not exist. Not "Out of stock" like "Typhoon H" or "Typhoon H Plus", but it's not on the drone list at all. This happens when the products are removed from production.

Last edited:
oh well, I'm not aware. The H520 is still available in France and Germany at most Yuneec sites and is still in stock.

oh well, I'm not aware. The H520 is still available in France and Germany at most Yuneec sites and is still in stock.
Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Yuneec H520 is not in the store's product list.

I just had a look at the Yuneec webshop and it is not listed anymore. Nevertheless it is still listed on their website but the shoplink directs you to an empty page. The majority of retailers still have it in stock.

The H920 Plus is also not available anymore while the H920 still is (wondering when they will have sold all of them).

Not a good sign at all.

He is on Yuneec France:
https://www.yuneec.com/fr_FR/drones-camera/h520/apercu.html
He is on Yuneec GB
https://www.yuneec.com/en_GB/camera-drones/h520/overview.html
He is on Yuneec Germany also
One must not always see the evil at the foot of his door.
If you are afraid of not having any more coins, get rid of buying four in a row.

I just had a look at the Yuneec webshop and it is not listed anymore. Nevertheless it is still listed on their website but the shoplink directs you to an empty page.

We must not hide the face, all companies, at the moment, will not be sure to be eternal.
And when a sector does not become profitable, you have to know how to abandon it in time.
Yunnec for now resists the giant DJI. After the drones, he is going to walk on Gopro's flowerbeds with his Osmo Action, and he continues his momentum with the release tomorrow of a new product that will walk on the flowerbeds, maybe from someone 'other.
So goes life in business, what is the best lion that will eat the other ...

I'm worried about one more thing. H520 sell only on US site. On all other sites it disappeared from sale as if does not exist. Not "Out of stock" like "Typhoon H" or "Typhoon H Plus", but it's not on the drone list at all. This happens when the products are removed from production.
Out of stock on UK site. But H480 standard and pro available.

You can't buy it.

So I see after a closer look at what is offered there. Sorry to be misleading. I saw the photos with the H520’s and the prices and thought it was the basic H520 package.

In Belgium, as the H520 is a commercial drone, it is only available at an official dealership, not online by yuneec. I think this is the same strategy for other European countries

Last edited:
So I see after a closer look at what is offered there. Sorry to be misleading. I saw the photos with the H520’s and the prices and thought it was the basic H520 package.
I r
In Belgium, as the H520 is a commercial drone, it is only available at an official dealership, not online by yuneec. I think this is the same strategy for other European countries
Certainly not in UK, you can purchase from Yuneec UK, spoke to them today, back in stock soon. Can't speak for the EU countries

I am not sure if we should be concerned or not, since they did introduce a couple of products at CES in the US in January with a planned ship date of April-May, and nothing has been shipped/available yet, and we are mid-way through June. But as many of us know, Yuneec has been notorious for shipping previously announced products later (or much later) than promised. If another month goes by, without software or hardware updates/introductions, then we can really begin to wonder...

I do have some hope that Yuneec has responsible employees and that some of them are reading this forum.

The second month I not only can't get my copter back from the repair, but also can't even get any information about the repair. I regularly send requests both from myself and on behalf of the company I represent. The result is zero. Absolutely no reaction.
Three and a half thousand euros is a significant amount for me, I can not afford to give it to you. Please give me back my copter or my money!
I inform you that in the absence of an answer to the question, I will be forced to contact the European Consumer Centre and to the court.
You left me no other choice.

The magic word "COURT"!
Two hours after it was mentioned they already sent an email that my copter was fixed and will be sent to me tomorrow. That is, the problem could be solved in a couple of hours, but I was forced to wait more than a month. Well, well...
It is unlikely that I will buy another Yuneec copter despite their excellent technical characteristics and hardly advise anyone to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval